Thanatos is the most superiorest carrier in the game

caps are overrated

p.s we need a list of active TW'ers. only ones I know of are in freee and maybe you guys?

I play too, but mostly doing pve right now to rebuild my wealth. Although I have been selling and buying accounts instead of playing the game really.. odd I find that as fun as I do.

join freee. we do stuff

I don't think a few of the free guys like me, because I used to be in ASCN before I joined SNIGG and wouldn't put up with their shit =). Ive thought about it though since most of my friends have quit, and those that were left quit over this latest Ghost Training change.

I doubt anyone in FREEE has any real issue with you.

ahh cool, wasn't sure if it was just normal tw bullshit, or if people really had problems. Anyways, I have been thinking about asking what you guys are up to.

Im over the pandemic legion thing, good fighters, good guys but too many goonies seem to have joined the alliance (or at least guys who act like them) and not really my thing anymore. I just wanna log in fuck people up and do my thing with some buddies.

you guys still doing roaming gangs or getting more into the fleet side of things these days?

DID YOU KNOW THE MOROS AT LEVEL 7 DOES MORE DAMAGE WITH OGRES THAN A THANATOS WITH 3 FIGHTERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PS. its true about the ogres(5) vs thanny fighters(10) :)

edit: bah i just resubbed after 2 months of being away - serp where is everyone? or where are u in game?

Last edited:
Back