The Day The Northern Coalition Died

Im jumping for joy! Good to see the north crumble, those faggots in MM and Razor and Iron ( and those faggot ass german corps associated with steel vipers (lol) ) are burning in hell. HAHA.. Finally.

ok I'm confused I thought tri died a few months back. And wtf is ATF attacking FREEE for?

We left ATF a few months ago for various reasons.

1. It was nearly dead
2. PRIK all but vanished, leaving us as the only US corp
3. ze Germans were everywhere
4. We had more success defending against RA with 5 POS gunners than the entire alliance did

After dicking around in Pure Blind and around Syndicate for a bit, HOBO came to us to see if we were interested in their new alliance in Fountain, and here we are.

My predictions:

If BoB keeps advancing and doesn't get bored, the "fairweather" NC corps will jump ship, reducing the NC's numbers by a huge chunk. The NC has absorbed so many corps and pilots from failed alliances it's not even funny, and alot of them won't stick around for a real fight. We'll probably see the ex-ASCN half of IRON run off first.

How quickly this goes for BoB really depends on if or when MM decides to fully back their allies. If they wait until RZR starts losing space, it will be too late. The NAPblob is being picked apart one by one, and none of those alliances alone can match up with BoB at all.

It seems the NC's motto of "attack one of us, attack all of us" only holds true when they know they can win. We saw it with MC, and now with BoB. Unless the master plan is to wait until they hit MM space, with their hundreds of POSes, it doesn't look like they will be able to stop BoB.

The best part is that with RA gone, and the NC being picked apart, Goons are running out of allies to save their asses. It will be entertaining to watch their space be picked apart by BoB when the time comes.

^^^

Totally agree. The sad part is, BoB doesnt want the North, except for high end moons. They'll take those, then sell the region to a bunch of upstarts that wont last longer than three months because A) They dont have high end moons to fund cap production, B) Are inexpirenced, C) Its the North.

This entire affair will only prolong the image of the North being the stomping ground for newbs.

My whole worry, with RA and other Russian alliances slow burning drone regions, is that BoB is going to turn to the only other area they havent began pillaging, Fountain and the Rings. They'll have to clear out the North (RZR will hold onto with everything), but as Mav has pointed at, the failure cascade will probably be quick and sudden for the rest.

Lets hope Goons get energized and force BoB's hand. Alt post to the RESCUE!

Last edited:
Hmmm, No. I see Goons turning on RA's prior corps and eating up the drone regions. I see bob dismantling MM and friends because Molle is not leavng them intact one single more day than needs. It's a good thing. Tri is going to ass rape MM from the backside while Bob beats down razor and friends from the top side. Bob was going to do this with MC 2 years ago, but will now settle with doing it with Tri.

60 caps/super caps needs to be supported by 100-200 man group easily.
Its like having a super glass canon, that can only be fired once. And it kills your side too.

"Yeah were scouting in a moros, what of it?"

Told you fuckers that carriers were the new BS's

fuckers didnt believe me.

People will/have start to just throw a carrier into the fray, not caring if they lose them, because isk will be so easy to come by.

I don't see BoB and AAA doing any serious fighting. AAA has never shown the interest in a prolonged multi-regional campaign, preferring to hotdrop every now and then for a big capital kill, or small conflicts with people like IAC. BoB doesn't want their space, and as long as AAA isn't threatening to advance into theirs, I don't think they mind having each other as neighbors.

I think it's much the same case with Fountain and PL. Everyone seems to think BoB is going to march down there and stomp on PL and retake Fountain. Well the truth is BoB hasn't ever really held Fountain itself - there's always been a pet alliance installed there. Again, as long as PL doesn't try to move into BoB space, I think they are happy to have a buffer there that isn't really allied with anyone else at this point.

Back