FREEE pilots check your EVE Mail

I can't check my evemail atm. What's going on? Somebody PM me here dammit :)

P.S. Mav did you get my PM?

Last edited:
Well they're just about the only thing I trust not to shoot back, and I'm not nearly competent enough to drop a carrier on something more dangerous than that.

goon gang of 9 hotdropped a carrier on 3 bses that were doing a 10/10 plex
2 of them managed to get out of system so we found them in the system over and hotdropped them again
1 bs got out again because our carrier pilot put fighters on the guy on the gate that hadnt agressed
found him in the system over and popped him, he ctrl+q'd and his pod got out
we probed out his pod and scrammed it until he logged back in then hotdropped him again

2 of them managed to get out of system so we found them in the system over and hotdropped them again
1 bs got out again because our carrier pilot put fighters on the guy on the gate that hadnt agressed
we probed out his pod and scrammed it until he logged back in then hotdropped him again
:lol:

I don't suppose the farmers were one of the RA complex whoring squads?

*haniblecter teg slowly begins to clap, hoping everyone will follow*

Back