Speed getting nerfed

In around 6 hours its hit 27 pages, awesome.

Hell, even found the douchebag that's alt killed me:

Dungar Loghoth
Caldari
The Illuminati.
Pandemic Legion

After I made a celebratory post around page 20, he posts the killmail and says this is the person that wants nanos-nerfed. I responded, yet to hear back.

Ok after reading that I'm glad they're nerfing nano-cruisers, it was getting retarded that a cruiser with medium weapons could do a better job of intercepting than an interceptor. The MWD deactivation ability will only apply to the ~9km warp scrams, but that should still make some interesting new fits.

These changes will also make the "lesser" inties that have a scram range bonus MUCH more valuable FYI, as well as the Galente EW frig with its massive bonuses to scram range.

I'm also glad to see them reducing webifying strength from ~90% to ~50%, less of an "i-win" for the Minmatard recons.

What I don't understand is, part of their plan was supposed to make afterburners a viable alternative again, yet they're reducing AB speed boost? With these changes, AB will still be completely useless outside of deadspace, they should have raised the AB speed imo.

Anyways, it's nice to see them looking into the speed problem, now if they can only make assault frigs usefull in PvP :|

They're not, they're increasing the speed boost and tightening the T1-Officer speed boost, from 105% to 112.5% being the lowest.

And if anything, reducing webbers effectiveness will effectively make frigates viable weapons again. Here Here for AFs!!!

It's about damn time.

PS I missed getting a comment on page 1 by 1 comment :(

Edit: 7 hours in and it's at 37 pages of comments. It's a bonafide riot.

Last edited:
Doesn't hurt Crows at all. :sunny:

Now I can fly around without having to watch for Rapiers and Huginns as much.

arazus and lachesii are gonna be the new huginn/rapiers if that happens.

maybe i'll buy a munnin :shrug:

If I remember right the lach and arazu only have 18km range with warp scrams, so they won't be as dominant against current fits as huginns and rapiers are.

thanks for fucking me ccp

i just recently got enough skills to use a vagabond and you nerf me you pieces of shit and, just before that, you nerfed my battleships with the tracking script shit

minmatar blows dick, i should have known

If I remember right the lach and arazu only have 18km range with warp scrams, so they won't be as dominant against current fits as huginns and rapiers are.
You would be right. It's still bad for a vaga that orbits right around 18km tho

These changes just add 3 more ships I won't want to engage. 3 ships it was wise to primary and kill near first in a fleet fight anyway

I find the webber change ridiculous, though

That thread is a riot over nothing. The sky is not falling. The Gallente recons were merely made useful again.

As far as the polys go, if they want to make them inline with other rigs, their cost should be made inline with other rigs as well.

Last edited:
Be like the good ole days again. Solo'ers and scouts and BS's actually outside a fleet/blob.

EDIT: As an aside, it has 77 pages in about 24 hours. The carrier nerf thread is at 110 pages. Curious who'll win.

Last edited:
Got the top of 110. I've purposely started flaming now, hopefully we'll get this puppy locked.

Back