New Econ Dev Blog: Info Overload

haniblecter

Veteran XX
EVE Online | EVE Insider | Dev Blog

Im amazed at the data they pull from EVE. The production info is fairly amazing, and Im honestly surprised by how much caldari T2 ships lead the pack in production.

While this dev blog is fun, I cant wait for the first 'Quarterly Eve Financial Report' which is going to focus on the money supply and the 'Top 5%' wealthiest.

Be interesting if they give names for the richest, though I doubt that'll happen. Besides that, Im very curious where the mark for 'wealthy' is and whether they'll count assets too.

I wonder how a GD thread on this would do....

Give it a go in GD. The worse that can happen is idiots commenting on how the game plays itself. Still haven't found that option yet maybe they were using macros to mine or something. On the plus we might get some new active members.

anyone else notice the correlation between being a caldari pilot and having a higher rate of loss?

:sunny:
That's a Caldari ship, not a Caldari pilot. And the losses seem to be related to a combination of utter suckage at PvP for those ships, and the fact that they're used for mission running a heck of a lot (and hence sometimes lost there too).

Back