i've got a boner

I love my new malediction. Sacrilege should be great once I finish missile skills. I think it was 32 days to train t2 hams and all support skills to 4, so very much worth it.

Missiles are a whole lot better than lasers when you're trying to super tank a ship. I hate missiles too and feel really dirty training them but it will make the ship that much more awesome.

Missiles are a whole lot better than lasers when you're trying to super tank a ship. I hate missiles too and feel really dirty training them but it will make the ship that much more awesome.

I didnt think I was alone there with thinking that same thing about missles.

EVE Online | EVE Insider | Dev Blog

highlights:

t2 cruiser class interdictors
t2 ew frigates
t2 "pve bs" now called "violators" (LOL), not meant just for pve
t2 black ops bs has "a small jump portal for other covert ships"

also, new drone interface + "logic", new km system, new graphics

Last edited:
That black ops BS is going to be a disaster, on top of however many other ways CCP finds to screw this up.

I wish they had more specialty ships, like Eagles. They do one thing really well, and no other ship really fills that role.

Better kill-mail system

The aim of the review is to overhaul the killmail system, shifting it to a kill log available in the character sheet as a standard table, thus allowing a rich format view while keeping the current classic text format. The main benefit being the kill records are always persisted and won't fill your evemail inbox. All participants will be recorded and shown (no longer truncated at 20), NPC final blows (where NPC fired the death shot) will be shown and the kill log will update the highest damaging player as the recipient of the log update. Rigs and dropped items will be included alongside destroyed items. We hope this delivers.

:clap:

they've edited the blog to include more information

apparently there was a 5th t2 class, but they are not sure they are going to be able complete them by the patch. also:

These ships will currently enter like all other Tech 2 has entered the economy. Through the lottery and of course inventable.

they've edited the blog to include more information

apparently there was a 5th t2 class, but they are not sure they are going to be able complete them by the patch. also:

These ships will currently enter like all other Tech 2 has entered the economy. Through the lottery and of course inventable.
No lottery, just invention.

Back