Selling Timecodes

Darius75

Veteran XX
How hard is it to sell EVE timecodes in return for ISK? Will I be waiting for months for someone to buy my codes?

Don't use a gold website, selling timecodes is stupid easy.

Just watch the timecode bazaar for a good asking price. I've done 2 so far at 190mil within 1 hour of buying them.

180-200 mil is a good price and the people buying them are typically in uber guilds where 200mil is pocket change so they sell fast.

If you need more than 190 mil you're probably at a stage where you can make that much in a week or less, so you shouldn't be buying ISK with real money to begin with.

Unless you plan to make an in-game living trading timecodes, the typical seller is a newer player that wants to skip the broke-ass newbie month and get right into the game, or someone who just lost a battleship and doesn't have a spare ubership to mission the lost ISK back.

Again, if ~190mil ISK is a lot of creds to you, then it's a worthwhile investment at roughly $15 as it allows you to skip a lot of borring low lvl missions in a crappy ship saving for a better one, just as long as you remember, NEVER have more than 50% of your funds tied up in one single ship.

If 190mil ISK won't go far for you, you should be looking at running a few extra missions a month and getting YOUR gametime for free.

Back