Has anyone here looked into time travel? by ShartShooter - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Has anyone here looked into time travel?
Page 2 of 4
FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 10-18-2019, 10:38
i tried for years but could only travel forward

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
22 - 10-18-2019, 10:49
brought to you by conspiratees.net

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 10-18-2019, 12:00
It's mostly used by governments to try and achieve things not otherwise possible without a large military push they don't have the capability for, to avoid the negative consequences associated with it. Its also used mostly to steal from people.

They either try to bring in technology from somewhere else, or change things to give themselves an advantage. Because doing either changes things, it creates an alternate parallel time track. The change is like a piece of tape, because everything else seems the same, except for this one thing, laid into and over everything else like a line of tape. You can pull it up, and stick it back down.

Trying these bits of tape out in a version of reality is called a simulation. Perhaps you can't do something in real life, but if you can tape up a scene, you may open that safe up in the simulation, and be able to take the information you find in it and pass it back into the un-taped rest of the world. Thus you get what you wanted, and no one in the original time line is aware. If it become public, the authorities just wonder how it happened, but they always seem to miss the trick.

If you are approached by one of these people steer clear. Like I said, its a foreign government thing. Their main thoughts include the idea that if it somehow hurts the United States, its good for us. If it somehow hurts a US citizen, its good for us. They just make all your money and stuff disappear, and run cons on you. The money is used for creating these tape situations and for running other programs.

They use a whole group of people that by circumstances get filtered into becoming a stodge or helper for them, but it mostly revolves around corruption and drug sales. Never marry an Asian woman with an unknown background either, and never from China.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 10-18-2019, 12:03
My book will be out in 6 to 8 months, and I will give you guys a link to it.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 10-18-2019, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
what do you think is the motivation behind these time travelers stealing personal documents and small amounts of cash from around people's homes? i have heard a theory that paper is scarce in the future and these resources are extremely valuable and sold on the black market recycling market, does this add up with what you've seen?

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 10-18-2019, 13:28
I don't know. It's too hard to pin down the motivation for some things, but there are generalized systems in place for how it is done. The loss and appearance of things seems instrumental in trying to get access to people, which is a lot harder than it seems.

I went through a whole process where things were subtracted and added, and recirculated for about 40 years. It has to do with making things possible, and involves spectral electro magnetic signature that keeps things in place in regards to time.

If you miss a little money every few months, it may add up to a chunk of money after 40 years. It may also be someone in your family entering into a situation where they come to visit and they need some pocket money to eat on while they are there. 30 years later you realize you gave Uncle Ralph the money when he came for an unexpected visit, after he had died 5 years before.

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 10-18-2019 at 13:31..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
27 - 10-18-2019, 14:06
Quote:
I don't know. It's too hard to pin down the motivation for some things, but there are generalized systems in place for how it is done. The loss and appearance of things seems instrumental in trying to get access to people, which is a lot harder than it seems.

I went through a whole process where things were subtracted and added, and recirculated for about 40 years. It has to do with making things possible, and involves spectral electro magnetic signature that keeps things in place in regards to time.

If you miss a little money every few months, it may add up to a chunk of money after 40 years. It may also be someone in your family entering into a situation where they come to visit and they need some pocket money to eat on while they are there. 30 years later you realize you gave Uncle Ralph the money when he came for an unexpected visit, after he had died 5 years before.
the "uncle ralph" theory i see

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
28 - 10-18-2019, 19:26
I had a friend growing up who's dad worked for a defense contractor specializing in particle physics. Really odd but incredibly smart guy. My friend later in life found boxes of his father's notebooks that were filled with his theories and abstract math calculations looking into gravity manipulation and time travel. It was something he'd work on alone that he'd never told anyone about.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 10-19-2019, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post

Time travel intensive movie
I watched it tonight. Yes, very intensive. I had to watch a video that explained the time line.
PREDESTINATION (2014) - ILLUSTRATED TIMELINE EXPLANATION - YouTube

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 10-20-2019, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
I watched it tonight. Yes, very intensive. I had to watch a video that explained the time line.
PREDESTINATION (2014) - ILLUSTRATED TIMELINE EXPLANATION - YouTube
Why in the actual **** would you need to watch a video explaining the story line? It's about as basic as it gets as far as time travel. The convolution comes from the fact that the character literally sex changes during the film, and for some reason can have reproductive sex as a male (having been born a female).

Story starts off with time travel agent attempting to stop a bomber, bomber gets away; while attempting to secure the bomb in some kind of containment device the bomb blows up before it's secured and melts time travel agents face.

Time travel agent is saved by his future self, is given new face (Because science happens). Time travel agent is then sent into the past as a bartender who then meets a man in a bar, who tells his story, reveals he was actually born a woman, who tells this tail of how she was an orphan who grew up and met a man once who ran out on her after getting her pregnant, her child is abducted from hospital, and man disappears forever.

Bartender, after hearing her explain her story, offers to help her get back at the guy, explains they most go into the past, uses time travel guitar to take them back to the 60's, where sex changed person meets younger self who is still a woman, falls in love with itself, impregnates self, has baby, gets sex change because C-section causes massive internal trauma. Realizes she's the man she fell in love with.

Bartender jumps again into slight future, kidnaps woman's baby from hospital, time travels to 1945, leaves baby in orphanage. Returns to pick up the 'man', returns 'him' to the future (1982). The guitar time machine ****s up 'man' because the jump was such a large jump for them, and is deputized as time travel agent.

Bartender explains that he is 'man', who's setting up it's own paradox, being an orphan, time travels, ****s itself, returns to future. Time Agent decides to retire from time travel agency, time machine is set to self destruct, self destruct fails - bartender returns to 1975, with active time machine. Bartender realizes that the bomber that was the reason for all this bull**** time travel was the bomber they've been chasing this whole time - as bartender becomes old and jaded.

Now -- If you want to see a time travel movie that'll really bake your noodle, check out Primer. That one almost requires a ****ing college level dissertation just to explain the first 15 minutes.

Edit: Also, the dead giveaway was in the first 15 minutes or so of the movie when some asshat at the bar plays, "I'm my own Grandpa" on the jukebox in the bar.

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 10-20-2019 at 02:02..
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 10-20-2019, 01:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSniperX View Post
I had a friend growing up who's dad worked for a defense contractor specializing in particle physics. Really odd but incredibly smart guy. My friend later in life found boxes of his father's notebooks that were filled with his theories and abstract math calculations looking into gravity manipulation and time travel. It was something he'd work on alone that he'd never told anyone about.
Time travel's a fun story telling device, I like it. I just never quite understood the idea of people traveling through time and not winding up in some random location in space. I mean if the Earth is hurtling through the cosmos at incredible speed, and if say 30 years ago it was some way a hell of a lot further from it's current location, then why would a time traveler not just wind up in the dead of space waiting for earth's arrival.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
32 - 10-20-2019, 01:50
Look up a book: Michael Moorcock. "Behold the Man". Built a time machine to go back to meet/investigate Jesus Christ. Interesting book. Was banned and hated by christians for a while.

Golgac
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 10-20-2019, 10:16
Quote:
You should release it yesterday

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 10-20-2019, 10:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
I'm from the future trust me you guys aren't going to like it there's lots of brown people
Well it's either brown people or global warming that's going to end us all anyway. Hopefully I'll be gone by then.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 10-20-2019, 11:48
The ethnic Muslims Ughyrs in the Xingjang autonomous region are being held in camps because they knew they would have problems with them later on in the future.

Why are they holding so many people in this way? Largely because its a test of what they will do with the people in the US who oppose them here. Now that's tomorrow today.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 10-20-2019, 12:59
Aingot time fo dat

Sent from magic device using Tapatalk

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 10-20-2019, 15:13
There is no such thing as time. You can***8217;t travel to the past or the future because neither exists. The only thing that exists is right now.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 10-21-2019, 09:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
Now -- If you want to see a time travel movie that'll really bake your noodle, check out Primer. That one almost requires a ****ing college level dissertation just to explain the first 15 minutes.
I watched it. Yeah, I don't have a detective brain. Watched this recap video.
PRIMER (2004) - ILLUSTRATED EXPLANATION - YouTube
I'm more of the theory that if you go into the past, then that's the new timeline and there can't be more than one of you. But in this movie, the existing time line stays with multiple people which causes a mess with the causality.
This guy thinks like me, once the causality is broken, the movie falls apart.
Time Travel Analysis: An Exploration of Its Consequences in Movies - YouTube
At the end of this video, he lists the movies (clips) that are in the video. Some I haven't seen, so I wrote them down and now I have more content to watch.
I mean, if you ignore Causality and think of it as entertainment, then you're good, but if you want all the loose ends to be tied up and make sense, then the time line has to reset (Groundhog Day, Farscape Season 4). Most time travel movies are about the causality and the problems. It's funny how a low budget movie with no special effects became the de facto time travel movie, because they didn't explain it.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-21-2019 at 13:40..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 10-21-2019, 11:34
Did trump travel back through time to save us from Hillary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 10-21-2019, 12:00
Hillary***8217;s only chance to be president was if Donald ran. She had no shot otherwise.

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Has anyone here looked into time travel?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
my penis is 9 inches long.