So I just got my tickets to see Jim Jefferies on his UK tour..

I "met" a girl when she was 17 and I was 23. So Jim was 2 years older in this case, is that a significant difference or am I a pervert aswell?

Spoiler

Oh this is gonna be good :rolleyes:

I know a guy that did jail time for the same thing. No one cared until the guys mom turned him in to get back at the guys dad.

People suck, but the system ran with it.

bullshit vanster - if we all loved the lord, then we would all love u b/c ur the lord but rly i think i'm ur only lover remaining on tribalwar gaming news

Course you did. Was that under the laws of the tribal elders of the trailer park?

TW has strict laws of the park, the first being that no one is in the park. Everyone is rich and would be richer, except for shitskins violating the wifi of the park.

every thread is not about you and your shithead views..I would say get laid but maybe boxing gloves might help

ya, but ur like 55 so ur post should say "one less boomer" :cool:

ya, i said it

u won't b the first tuff dad 2 get himself wasted after trying 2 go all vietnam on his daughter's date

middle aged doods who date high school girls are virile studs who always win at everything, that's why they didn't start dating 16 year olds until reaching age 40

Last edited:
not being a crime doesn't mean much to me tbh

this meat puppet for SoroS is as old as the girl in question was when JJ did his thing to her

born 3 January 2003

Greta_Thunberg_au_parlement_europ%C3%A9en_%2833744056508%29%2C_recadr%C3%A9.png

Greta Thunberg - Wikipedia

I mean it might be legal in some countries and states

still wrong

and not just because she is fukin retarded

This is the fuck who tried to railroad Avi Yemini right? Try to edit his video like he was racist and video surfaced of Jim putting down muslims.

i remember the time i saw the so-called comedian lenny bruce. it was 1954 and i took my father out to see a comedy show to celebrate my return from korea, as the gooks were not a laughing people. well as it would happen the americans were not a laughing people that night either, as the man on stage did nothing but swear profanities and blaspheme against the lord. i later discovered he was a jew who had changed his name to deceive good christian audiences. it was my great pleasure to restrain him against the floor as we waited for the police to arrive, but in truth i would have preferred a gay night of laughter to the amoral verbal assault we did endure.

Back