Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip by Rulide - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip
Page 6 of 8
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 10-24-2017, 14:03
itt: an alcoholic midget boasts about his exploits in a 3rd world **** hole while insisting it isn't a 3rd world **** hole.

Sponsored Links
Rulide
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 10-24-2017, 14:10
I'd genuinely like to hear how Dubai has "amazing weather".

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 10-24-2017, 14:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Made a ****ton of money, retiring at 57
Travelled all over the world
Brought up 2 great kids in a super-safe environment with great education standards
Enjoyed a great active lifestyle and amazing weather (incoming ignorance)

Just summary highlights. Do let me know if you need further details.

Sorry your thread was a bust and you have to resort to this type of trolling, let's hear your amazing life story live from Bum****, Arkansas or somewhere like that.

Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
2016 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
Report, March 3, 2017

Country Reports on Human Rights Practices

Quote:
The three most significant human rights problems were the inability of citizens to choose their government in free and fair periodic elections; limitations on civil liberties (including the freedoms of speech, press, assembly, and association); and arrests without charge, incommunicado detentions, lengthy pretrial detentions, and mistreatment during detention.
Other reported human rights problems included a lack of government transparency; police and prison guard brutality; government interference with privacy rights, including arrests and detentions for internet postings or commentary; and a lack of judicial independence.

The law directly prohibits blasphemy and proselytizing by non-Muslims, and indirectly prohibits conversion from Islam by referring to Sharia law on matters of religious doctrine.

Domestic abuse and violence against women remained problems. Noncitizens faced legal and societal discrimination. Legal and societal discrimination against persons with HIV/AIDS and based on sexual orientation and gender identity remained problems.

Trafficking in persons, mistreatment including physical and sexual abuse of foreign domestic servants and other migrant workers, and discrimination against persons with disabilities remained problems.

The government restricted worker rights. Lack of transparency and access made it difficult to assess the extent of many reported human rights problems, such as conditions surrounding detentions in state security cases, social and legal discrimination, and societal abuses of women and children.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
104 - 10-24-2017, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulide View Post
Wait. You worked in Dubai for 18 years and still didn't retire until 57? Two things, you're over 57 and do...what you do...here. Secondly, you worked in Dubai for 18 years and still didn't retire until you were 57. You must be a ****ing moron with your money.
You're a ****ing idiot and you can't read. I'm 53 and will retire in 4 years. Had kids fairly late so possibly have education to fund for 12 more years. Retiring comfortably at 57 with 5 properties, no mortgages that will provide the income to fund this. And yes, if you call spending money on a lot of toys and luxuries "being a moron with your money", then I'm your favourite moron .

Meanwhile back in Dogfart, Nebraska,you're saying nothing about your own idyllic lifestyle and retirement prospects.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 10-24-2017, 14:51
ITT Mitch doesnt care that someone is prosecuted for accidentally touching someone in his third world ****hole because it doesnt affect him but comes back two weeks later to report on the the adjudication of a case that he still doesnt care about because it still doesnt affect him.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
106 - 10-24-2017, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulide View Post
I'd genuinely like to hear how Dubai has "amazing weather".
Do you need a Google tutorial?

Let's just say I won't have the roof up on my car again until April.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
107 - 10-24-2017, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
2016 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
Report, March 3, 2017

Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
tbf this **** happens in the u.s. every single day

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 10-24-2017, 16:36
Quote:
You're a ****ing idiot and you can't read. I'm 53 and will retire in 4 years. Had kids fairly late so possibly have education to fund for 12 more years. Retiring comfortably at 57 with 5 properties, no mortgages that will provide the income to fund this. And yes, if you call spending money on a lot of toys and luxuries "being a moron with your money", then I'm your favourite moron .

Meanwhile back in Dogfart, Nebraska,you're saying nothing about your own idyllic lifestyle and retirement prospects.
Are you staying in Dubai for your retirement? Possibly another beautiful Arab country for you and your wife?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 10-24-2017, 16:43
i want him 2 say he's retiring in macau but i bet he will wind up in vegas 2 steal our freedom by going "semi-retired" and running the logistics at mandalay bay arms traders, inc.

daddyPhatSacks
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 10-24-2017, 17:23
most totally a ******. also the_donald.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
111 - 10-24-2017, 17:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
tbf this **** happens in the u.s. every single day
The difference being that in the U.S. it is broadly condemned rather than considered acceptable under local cultural norms.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
112 - 10-24-2017, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
Are you staying in Dubai for your retirement? Possibly another beautiful Arab country for you and your wife?
Will probably be a split of UK summers, Dubai winters and travelling around the world a fair bit, depending to an extent where kids end up at University, although that's 80% UK 15% US 5% anywhere else.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
113 - 10-24-2017, 20:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
i want him 2 say he's retiring in macau but i bet he will wind up in vegas 2 steal our freedom by going "semi-retired" and running the logistics at mandalay bay arms traders, inc.
If it was up to me next property purchase would be in Vegas but having a hard time convincing the wife for some strange reason.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 10-24-2017, 20:41
Quote:
Will probably be a split of UK summers, Dubai winters and travelling around the world a fair bit, depending to an extent where kids end up at University, although that's 80% UK 15% US 5% anywhere else.
Are you responding to TW, cap in hand?

TW.

Really?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
115 - 10-24-2017, 20:52
if a hip touch is 3 years in jail then an elbow touch has got to be an instant stoning

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
116 - 10-24-2017, 21:05

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
117 - 10-24-2017, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Are you responding to TW, cap in hand?

TW.

Really?
Not sure what you mean by "cap in hand", I was just answering a question.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 10-24-2017, 22:11
When an Injun asks you if you have your cap in hand.. you better worry about your scalp

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
119 - 10-24-2017, 22:42
i think its a euphemism for midget cuck or some such

Rulide
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 10-25-2017, 13:03
Quote:
Do you need a Google tutorial?

Let's just say I won't have the roof up on my car again until April.
And then roasting for 8 months, awesome.

Nah to be fair i did fail to take in to account that you were most likely a massive ****up in your home country and probably earned minimum wage for 15 years. So it probably balances out ok.

Page 6 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget , midget bitch , mitch 'the bitch' neidig