Reload this Page diablo 3
Page 14 of 620
talos
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 03-18-2012, 00:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit View Post
I have the android one. But my phone broke and I had to get it replaced, been waiting a week trying to get the authenticator removed from my account. Have to send in a picture of your ID and wait for them to authorize it.

can't play sc2
did mine over the phone with blizzard, done and done in 5 mins.

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 03-18-2012, 00:43
Can't you just save the app to your SD card?

Rurouni
VeteranXX
Old
263 - 03-18-2012, 01:19
i'm going monk for teh leet groups auras

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
264 - 03-18-2012, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iritual View Post
I preordered D3 yesterday and have the installer downloaded, so I'm ready to go. Still can't decide if I want to play Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Monk though.
they're all good classes in their own way

-demon hunter is sort of amazon/assassin from D2. You shoot stuff with bows/xbows and have alot of snares and survival abilities, one of my favourites of the beta (barb is other)

- wizard is a spell chuckin machine, mass damage with survival stuff (frost nova and such)

- monk is my 3rd favourite so far, really strong melee class with stuff to help the group (paladin ish)

- witch doctor....undecided so far. I'm sure it gets better when more skills open up but with what they've given us in beta, im not a huge fan (and i loved, LOVED the necro in d2)

- baba...pure ownage, plain and simple. ****ing great class for anyone.

Rurouni
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 03-18-2012, 01:50
y is beta down :[

drake
VeteranXX
Old
266 - 03-18-2012, 01:52
battlenet got owned.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 03-18-2012, 02:22
fuking ascoe

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 03-18-2012, 08:25
is it still down

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
269 - 03-18-2012, 09:14
is there gonna be any reward at all for playing hardcore? it's fun but kind of ****ty when you could be farming baller mode items for $$$

also I would prefer just to have a harsh death penalty than to lose everything. internet and computers aren't perfect

Rurouni
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 03-18-2012, 09:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckMan View Post
is there gonna be any reward at all for playing hardcore? it's fun but kind of ****ty when you could be farming baller mode items for $$$

also I would prefer just to have a harsh death penalty than to lose everything. internet and computers aren't perfect
you've never played d2 have you

-Jekyll
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 03-18-2012, 09:42
Once you're accepted into the beta, do you get extra beta keys to pass out? If so, could someone send one my way? 3astbeast at gmail dot com

Thanks!

WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
272 - 03-18-2012, 09:58
no, you don't

-Jekyll
VeteranXX
Old
273 - 03-18-2012, 10:28
shaz to the bot

iritual
Veteran++
Old
274 - 03-18-2012, 12:46
Quote:
Can players choose to get cash from currency-based auction house sales, instead of having the proceeds deposited into their Battle.net account?
Yes, as an advanced feature, players will have the option of attaching an account with an approved third-party payment service to their Battle.net account. Once this has been completed, proceeds from the sale of items in the currency-based auction house can be deposited into their third-party payment service account. ***8220;Cashing out***8221; would then be handled through the third-party payment service. Note that this process will be subject to applicable fees charged by Blizzard and the third-party payment service. Also, any proceeds from the sale of items in the currency-based auction house that have been deposited into the Battle.net account will not be transferrable to the third-party payment service account. Not all regions will support this advanced feature at launch. Region-specific details, as well as details regarding which third-party payment services will be supported and the fee that Blizzard will charge for the cash-out process, will all be provided at a later date.
Blizzard Entertainmentiablo III Beta Announcement

So we won't be putting money into our Paypal accounts. I'm not sure, no idea.

Last edited by iritual; 03-18-2012 at 12:49..
|V|
VeteranXV
Old
275 - 03-18-2012, 13:41
i already had my paypal linked to battlenet, i imagine you can just have that as the default for the $ to go to

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 03-18-2012, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckMan View Post

Your penis grows the longer you play hardcore.

tru story

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
277 - 03-18-2012, 13:51
Ima monk too, love being the groups best friend.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
278 - 03-18-2012, 13:56
This is going to be awesome.

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 03-18-2012, 14:07
Went to preorder and I couldnt find my wallet. Looked all over, then went out to my car that's parked next to a busy sidewalk and found my wallet, sitting on the ground, with a twenty poking out.

Thank You Diablo 3

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
280 - 03-18-2012, 14:13
:o

Page 14 of 620

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page diablo 3

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , better than strippers , black ppl r cancer , error #37 , everquest 2 , give me back my son deckard , god damn im fat , i cant stop duping , i had sex with katie , jerk off to diablo , kill diablo , mephisto took my son , nerds , niggers gonna rape u , odio is ugly nerd , path of exile is better , single , they took my soj , uncle decard fuked my pussy , yarr matey diablo banged me , yarr matey i banged katie