So my daughter is off to boarding school...

She's 16, born and lived her whole life in Dubai, got great exam results and she's wanted to go to England for a few years. She's going to a fabulous school in the English countryside not far from where her Mom and I are from and where she still has grandparents. Super stoked for her.

Discuss.

Oh, obviously, in before Pagy and Plasmatic with "she hates you and the desert shithole you live in " :rolleyes:

I don't understand why you ever would post this.

7kSvVnY.gif

lol@eknightin 4 pooptruck
:grammar:

is this where we white knight for midget of dubai and his soon to be paki groomed daughter?

this is like a laughable and more cucked version of TAKEN

TAKEN 4 the cuck dad what is your highest price edition

I don't understand why you ever would post this.

b/c he is proud and excited and wants to share it with people?

despite how we all act and the shit that is posted here, most ppl are actually quite decent and would be happy that someone else has good news to share

or he is just a sad no mates twat and we are the only ppl he has to tell, either way it's OK.

We all post here as well, so lets not pretend we are just taking time out from banging our supermodel g/f while our 100 closest friends are warming up in the downstairs party room. Bunch of sad, drain circling sociopaths that we are.

Last edited:
lmao free boxing lessons

england getting super duper desperate 2 regain some boxing credibility after the mighty mexican snickers bar pwned anthony joshua so bigly that now they're recruiting all ~youth~ in the commonwealth hoping they might find the next usman "uzzy" ahmed

Last edited:
Back