ITT: Talking shit about AMD

n ur also not using that 2 question these new benchmarks
That's because all the benchmarks i cite are from 3rd parties, not affiliated with amd or intel, who have the actual hardware in their possession and test it.

sounds like amd just cant compete in marketing or processor development

dang

Intel literally has to bait and switch their customers to sell their inferior crap in 2019.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Go ahead and keep supporting their jewey behavior though. It's not like the people here at Tribalwar.com/forums can think any less of you.

You're right. There's no way a modern mobile AMD cpu could ever hit 97c during normal operating conditions

9a014ee6db49d344bfbcdae0435dcbad1d2a543c35a5ed2dc89aab3109836933.png

I am so happy Thunderbolt 3 is rolling out on future AMD boards. I thought I was going to be forced Intel with my next build due to TB and audio interfaces.

amd: a great brand 4 poor hillary supporters
intel: highest performance period

i just cant get over how horribly dishonest amd is

every single benchmark they release, theyre beating intel chips and then the consumers get the chips and find out that not only are they 30-50% slower, they dont even have the advertised number of cores that the "professional tech journalists" doing the benchmarks somehow didnt notice

i mean u would really have 2 b either pants-on-head retarded or absolutely destitute to want anything amd at this point

i think in odios case we're lookin @ both idk boys

I recently purchased a 3700x and x570 motherboard, and I definitely feel like an early adopter. It is glitchy. I shouldn't feel this way on a 3rd gen product.

So I go read some forums, and I see x570 users complaining about inability to POST, not able to come out of sleep mode, trying 5 different bios versions, reverting bios versions only to find that problems still remain.

Then I read some intel forums, and all I see is some dude complaining that his RGB settings mysteriously changed.

So I've now learned that professional reviewers suck, and I should pay more attention to those 1-star Newegg reviews.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a 3700x and x570 motherboard, and I definitely feel like an early adopter. It is glitchy. I shouldn't feel this way on a 3rd gen product.

So I go read some forums, and I see x570 users complaining about inability to POST, not able to come out of sleep mode, trying 5 different bios versions, reverting bios versions only to find that problems still remain.

Then I read some intel forums, and all I see is some dude complaining that his RGB settings mysteriously changed.

So I've now learned that professional reviewers suck, and I should pay more attention to those 1-star Newegg reviews.

odio would know all that if he actually put his money where his mouth is

That's because i know a weeb like you doesn't have the attention span needed to watch 90 seconds of video

sry i cant understand ur autism im 2 busy outperforming AMD w my chadly Intel CPU

Back