Oh yayyyy, time for some more thoughts and prayers...

Okay Mitch.. here is a softball. Let's say we agree and guns are the problem.

What is your solution?

Legislation. Long term gradual process starting with the sort of weapons used in these mass shootings. Probably take decades to get to where the rest of the world is but every step along the way would start to reduce the body count. Also stop allowing your politicians to accept donations from the NRA.

Australia is probably the best example but most such nations never had mass shootings in the first place and so logically no requirement to legislate anything away. All of those nations have much stricter gun control than 'Murica. Probably a lucky coincidence. Or something.

Australia had a mass shooting literally a month ago. Please try again.

So you're saying 33% of mass shootings? Source? I suspect it's much higher but not checked, even if it's correct you have 4.3% of world population. So almost 8 times your "fair share". And you're using this to discredit my "pitiful arguments". Did I get that right?

America also owns 42% of the world's firearms. We have more guns per person than any other nation, and it's not even remotely close. If guns are the only contributing factor, as you claim, statistically we should dominate mass shootings far more than our current numbers.

The rest is pie in the sky.. the voters in America don't agree with you so really.. you have nothing

Good point. Voters never change their minds. You have elections every 4 years just to confirm everyone is on the same page as before and don't take our fucking guns.

Or, possibly when old gun mad cunts like you are long dead, and the kids from Parkland are part of the core voter population, things might change. I'm optimistic but yeah, decades.

America also owns 42% of the world's firearms. We have more guns per person than any other nation, and it's not even remotely close. If guns are the only contributing factor, as you claim, statistically we should dominate mass shootings far more than our current numbers.

Never said the only contributing factor. Try to read slower. In fact I identified at least one other contributing factor, I.e. your senile old fuck of a president.

Good point. Voters never change their minds. You have elections every 4 years just to confirm everyone is on the same page as before and don't take our fucking guns.

Or, possibly when old gun mad cunts like you are long dead, and the kids from Parkland are part of the core voter population, things might change. I'm optimistic but yeah, decades.

22% of millennials claim to have "no friends [Video]

I am supposed to be scared of that?

PS here is another reality.. do you really think anyone gives 2 shits about what happens after they die? Like really care?

Never said the only contributing factor. Try to read slower. In fact I identified at least one other contributing factor, I.e. your senile old fuck of a president.

Oh I didn't think you were being serious about that given it's absurdity.

It's funny how retards think that an adult man's choice to have and hold the right to defend themselves and their loved ones is a "political position"

Volunteering to put yourself and your family in a disadvantaged position is completely irrational.

Back