ok boomer

gen z best b careful w gen x
gen x just as fukt up as boomers but also smarter
avocado prices will fukn skyrocket

XLZs5w0.png

did you know that I was second only to Jim Walters in the quarter mile. Jim was faster, (much faster; picked up in college for track), but we were the top in the district and had the fastest mile relay team....

still have that record up at my high school last I checked

Last edited:
did you know that I was second only to Jim Walters in the quarter mile. Jim was faster, (much faster; picked up in college for track), but we were the top in the district and had the fastest mile relay team....

still have that record up at my high school last I checked

Boomer Stories
I used to run a 51 second 400M in hs as a junior. Small farm town kid. Broke a leg senior year playing football. Never got to see my potential. I was so bummed that Spring. I healed up enough so that I could run but it was painful.

My favorite race of all time, though, was the mile relay. Always the last event. Everyone else gone. Just the people who simply loved running left. You'd already given your all in multiple events during the day. Typically dark and under the lights. You would all suck it up and give it your best one more time.

Last edited:
I used to run a 51 second 400M in hs as a junior. Small farm town kid. Broke a leg senior year playing football. Never got to see my potential. I was so bummed that Spring. I healed up enough so that I could run but it was painful.

My favorite race of all time, though, was the mile relay. Always the last event. Everyone else gone. Just the people who simply loved running left. You'd already given your all in multiple events during the day. Typically dark and under the lights. You would all suck it up and give it your best one more time.

OK Boomer

dang nice edit

Back