Congratulations to the great state of Kansas...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Jesus H Fuck, Tangerine Mussolini really excelled himself with this one. Let the stable genius have the nuke button I reckon. What could possibly go wrong?

In before "yeah but TDS :cry:"

I'm in the office getting paid to do this. You're doing this in your own time, in the middle of the night. One of us is a fool. Do you need a couple of guesses for this?

Yo so smart - getting paid for posting on TW - that's the work ethic, midge. You go. You so smart. Mitch so smart. Make fun of Orange Napalm on masters time. Oh Mitch - you da man

O Mitch - you so right - I so mad. Onee thing, I have this coronavirus ting - I have feeva, mitch - we so sick - cough all time now - what we do mitch? Wat aw us po mericuns do now? You help save us Mitch? maybe go inside and battle virus, Mitch? You so small and so smart. You help us now Mitch? Maybe master help too. No more hide time on TW, Midge. You help now? K? K Mitch?

O Mitch - you so right - I so mad. Onee thing, I have this coronavirus ting - I have feeva, mitch - we so sick - cough all time now - what we do mitch? Wat aw us po mericuns do now? You help save us Mitch? maybe go inside and battle virus, Mitch? You so small and so smart. You help us now Mitch? Maybe master help too. No more hide time on TW, Midge. You help now? K? K Mitch?

For a minute there I thought you had actually posted this 15 minutes after accusing ME of being drunk...

Turns out it was 16 minutes.

O Mitch - you so funny. You so smart. You so tiny. You make us all laugh long time. Tell us more jokes about Donald trump ok? So in vogue. So fashionable. You so cool, midge. We all want to be you. Soon, all of us shrink to be smaller than you, Midge. Then you be king. King of America, Mitch. You be happy then. Awww Mitch. We love you so!

We coming, Midge - you watch red dots
dHmMU51.jpg

we coming closer

Oh midge - I always knew you help us. We so stupid. So tiny penis. So so tiny penis. You brit expats with so giant penis - make a money posting on TW while big boss pay you. So sober. Such strong back. So good vacation photographer. Very sober. Very smart. We come now, watchee red dots, Mitch. Put on mask now.

what are the odds mitch knew KC is in Mizzou w/o reading reddit reee's?

Fair point, well made. It's of course reasonable to expect a British dood living in the Middle East to know more about basic US geography than the ACTUAL FUCKING PRESIDENT.

Back