bowl of blood i consent to being picked up to get to maplehurst

maplehurstcorrections_02gp.jpg

its not even martin street anymore its james snow street or some shit

heres a brief list of shit they make me do every time i go

lol they put a noose around my neck in jail and then strung me up and told me to not ask to live like has to be 21 times now while im choking to death

done all of this stuff 20+ times now each of them 20 + times

+ all the times the guns pulled on me - then shot with a bulletproof vest - had an apple put ontop of my head and had it shot off so many times - told to beg for my life with a gun to my head - told to give some black guy a blowjob with a gun to my head

+ shit on

+ beaten by groups of people

+ beaten with various objects

+ raped by children

+ have a chinese guy accuse me a canadian in canada since 1630 of being a chinese spy, listed as an isis terrorist by same chinese ppl - thank you both eddie lees

+ sleep in this bed full of bed bugs

+ shit in prison jail solitary confinement for this 2 week stretch

+ compete vs tren freak in weightlifting

+ fed human shit and piss rotten food - with gun pointed at me

+ beaten with various objects and hands while handcuffed to the floor and kneeling and told to beg for my life

+ told im going to be murdered

+ raped while handcuffed to a wall - sperm jacked??? and anal raped - of course with guns pointed at me or knives

+ castrated without anesthesia and had to get an operation to get my testicles back many times

+ stabbed in the gut with various things

+ accused of playing world of warcraft all day for 20 years - ive never played the game

+ accused of being a russian spy then beaten even though i have nothing to do with russia because they helped commit the holocaust and im not russian

+ accused of being a nazi that killed jews even though i had family that was probably part jewish ethnically and had to flee nazi germany.

+ threatened with being lit on fire while doused in kerosine

+ blamed for a pedophilia ring blamed for a drug ring - by the people running and profiting from them LOL

+ all the times forums of ppl have told me to commit suicide and people in real life

+ put your handprint on this murder weapon

+ sing this confession that you're a master hacker using some hacking program to control people

+ admit you have a bunch of children and go on vacations every year and are part of the conservative party

+ admit you are a mastermind behind trump's election strategy and gave him a billion dollars

+ car jacked put in a coma had part of my skull and face amputated LOL (trial runs before the real thing????? which then actually happened)

+ poisoned regularly from the time i am in the womb

+ overdose with antipsychotics to the point of lobotomy and nerve damage and extreme pain

i cant even list it because i dont care that much and im brain damaged and theres so much more

gantz suit garbage? nah - i mean ya being chopped with an axe must not have actually happened - but the surgery to get my finger replaced and skull put back in a long time after they were cut off seemed real enough.

if this kid commit suicide it was a lot more than just one girl telling him to do it

Last edited:
the worst one was when i got arrested at the hospital after getting car jacked fresh out of a coma could barely even walk and then they pressed harassment charges against me with emails and text messages i had never even sent to people i hadn't talked to in years and then beat the shit out of me while i held my brain in place while i had half a skull

that one fucked me for life and basically triggered me to get revenge permanently

Back