does greta thunbuger have asspergers?

Lol what?

It’s almost like children, minorities and women have major problems with the conservative agenda because you basically want every group but privileged white males to fuck off and shut up.

Lol seriously? Jesus.

Not privilege, because there really isn't a 'white privilege'. But in general, white males make the correct decisions. The world as you know it now is because of white males. If minorities could have done the same...they would have.

But they didn't...did they.

Wait! Genius. Anyone who supports minorities must support minorities in the GOP. Because, they are the minority of minorities right now. Think about how much of a struggle that is.

That's like a 2x minority multiplier in effect.

HwRSmfS.jpg

Apart from the fact that it is obviously faked as per the comments from Deutsche Bahn, shouldn't Greta be glad that trains are overcrowded?

Or would she prefer everyone to use their own private vehicles instead?

And all intercity fast trains in Germany (and all Europe as far as I know) are pre ticketed with allocated seating so they are not really 'crowded' anyway.

better stop or I will trigger Vanster and PartShitter b/c I am hating young girls and the environment just b/c I don't like fake bullshit

Last edited:
Reminder to the leftie hypocrites: It was ok to criticize (bonus: under false pretenses) a teenage kid and attempt to destroy their lives

iu

Lol what?

It’s almost like children, minorities and women have major problems with the conservative agenda because you basically want every group but privileged white males to fuck off and shut up.

Lol seriously? Jesus.
Gotta play devil's advocate here and put forth the fact that this amazing world you live in is built on everyone but white males shutting the fuck up. Food for thought.

A morbidly obese 73 year old attacked a 16 year old because he was butt-hurt.
Aides have said off the record, that he is furious about Time picking her, as are you.

Perhaps you all could pray about it, remember the power of prayer.

:lol:
I couldn't care less, Time magazine has no relevance to my life.

Prayer also has no relevance to my life. I'm an atheist.

You have failed to prove any parallel....Your dementia is getting worse.

Apart from the fact that it is obviously faked as per the comments from Deutsche Bahn, shouldn't Greta be glad that trains are overcrowded?

Or would she prefer everyone to use their own private vehicles instead?

And all intercity fast trains in Germany (and all Europe as far as I know) are pre ticketed with allocated seating so they are not really 'crowded' anyway.

better stop or I will trigger Vanster and PartShitter b/c I am hating young girls and the environment just b/c I don't like fake bullshit

so this girl wants

-death of capitalism cause consumption is evil (don't look at her tesla, yacht, plastic and single serving food she eats or luggage cases full of shit)

-green new deal policies (ripe with endless new theft and corruption)

-open borders for global warming refugees (bring everyone from Africa to your homes and cities)

but also wants to complain that the trains are also overcrowded and there are too many gross dirty people everywhere for her personal liking

yep....we should really listen to her alright

she has it all figured out

teenagers are stupid and are barely people

i would argue they are property

property of their parents

or the state depending on who owns their title

who holds conservatory status

i mean there is a reason they can't vote, be treated as an adult, aren't afforded constitutional rights and can't be punished as an adult in a court of law (most of the time).

they are like letting your dogs and cats have say over your home in my mind

I really want to know why she isn't at school

and where she gets the time and money to flit around the world on eco-yachts, teslas etc?

I’m sure many organizations are thrilled to cover her travel and other expenses because the awareness she’s bringing to global warming and other causes is worth an incalculable amount more.

greenpeace did it much better than her and people are totally alienated from her because she is a raging aspergers pygmy on youth sustaining chemicals

I’m sure many organizations are thrilled to cover her travel and other expenses because the awareness she’s bringing to global warming and other causes is worth an incalculable amount more.

Yeah I'm sure Tom Steyer, Soros, and Bloomberg types are thrilled to give her money to tell her what to say............and oddly enough will be largest tax payer money and subsidy benefactors from what she is selling everyone.

funny how that works isn't it?

hilarious in fact when you can see the strings move some say

But the Merkel administration’s product, released the same afternoon, was a crushing disappointment. Despite the $60 billion price tag, its proposals were halfhearted and, in terms of time frame, cautious—a fraction of what the climate movement and experts had called for as necessary to curb rising temperatures and hit climate international targets.

The Realpolitik of Greta Thunberg Foreign Policy

60 Billion not nearly enough

they gonna need 60 Trillion now

Last edited:
Back