[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Blago was a good guy just like trump, he had the book throw at him by overzealous special attorney and the fbi over corruption just like trump

Mike madgen and the rest of the chicago dem machine are great allies of trump :boogie:

for once there is something we can all agree on :flag:

Last edited:
His name was Seth Rich.

KbGLZnP.png

Blago was a good guy just like trump, he had the book throw at him by overzealous special attorney and the fbi over corruption just like trump

Mike madgen and the rest of the chicago dem machine are great allies of trump :boogie:

for once there is something we can all agree on :flag:

Shoulda hired whoever that black gay dude from empire’s lawyer was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly. It took so much white energy to whip those spear chuckers into something resembling a value that slavery was more like foster care for the most degenerate race of humans on earth - it was really quite charitable to develop ocean traveling technology just to let those savages have a taste of civility.

rodger stone who didn't remember exact dates and times doing 9 years in prison for fake illegal investigation

blago caught on tape trying to sell obama's congress seat pardoned in less time

when they should have thrown the book at this fucking guy..........

heavens forbid the actually proven corrupt are ever made judicial punishment examples of

Last edited:
Hardly. It took so much white energy to whip those spear chuckers into something resembling a value that slavery was more like foster care for the most degenerate race of humans on earth - it was really quite charitable to develop ocean traveling technology just to let those savages have a taste of civility.

i look at how they lived under slavery

compared to how they still live in africa today (200 years later)

i look at how they were treated here

compared to how they treat one another in this region they were taken from

i look at how well they were fed

compared to what and how they eat (plus choices) in africa

i look at how many lives lost in Civil War

compared to how bad black on black crime is in any area they control or inhabit

i look at how much money we have already given them in the WAR ON POVERTY and how much they get in welfare and social service benefits every month.

And I can honestly say we do need to talk about reperations

this should be part of our national conversation

That they owe US and the USA a fuck ton of money back + interest

I mean we don't see MITCHDUBAI being one ounce remorseful and they still treat their slaves worse than we ever did.

and look at how benevolent he still acts as a total fag lord

Last edited:
Maybe if they had winter like the Europeans they could've learned how to plan and develop agriculture instead of spending all their free time fucking monkies and spreading aids

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

its almost like their country has been exploited or something

not as bad as our major cities

that were once glorious

but I don't have to tell you......you live in a shithole yourself

while u pretend it has never been better :lol:

i mean no wonder they long for imperialistic colonialism again

even if China has to give it to them

looking at Zimbabwe to South Africa they need it and fast

life or death without aid and outside support forever

so who is exploiting whom?

Maybe if they had winter like the Europeans they could've learned how to plan and develop agriculture instead of spending all their free time fucking monkies and spreading aids

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

it's our fault for not breeding the fast twitch and low impulse genetics out of them i am told

them never having to save for later or think about the future

the dawkings et al eugenics discussion over on twitter this week has been so funny

they don't like science if it is racist. survival of fittest is only for animals now i am told.

as we go back into being actual primates again

the only topic the progressive era ever got right......Calvin Coolidge (only phd pres) ever mentioned

and now they have to throw that away for social justice

i call societal injustice

Back