TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

Here's my quick submission:

7fIJP9E.jpg

I will convert to an AI file somehow if there is interest.

Put that on a hat instead.

like i said

it needs a spinfuser.

shit's not funny the way it is. unless you also type 'garcias' or something tho i would never wear such thing

data, about that DX sign with heavi, it has some pixels in darker color, not just black/yellow. Is that ok or it should be only 2 colors (i know we said 2 colors only, but with this one it's hard to spot other colors)

edit: with black/yellow only it looks ugly and too sharpy
ctctsxu.png

Last edited:
obibun only losers and spergs wear graphic tees 2 begin w/

ur neither exit stage left thx

no shirt 4 u

might as well just go with

dipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdip

data, about that DX sign with heavi, it has some pixels in darker color, not just black/yellow. Is that ok or it should be only 2 colors (i know we said 2 colors only, but with this one it's hard to spot other colors)

edit: with black/yellow only it looks ugly and too sharpy
ctctsxu.png

That will work itself out when you convert to vector. A raster image will tend to look pixelated when reduced to 2 colors. Anti-aliasing is the technique used to blend jagged edges into smooth lines. It's a form of bluring, which introduces new colors.

Back