[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

9ovu9yj8hdt11.gif

Turkey has vowed to reveal all details about the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, after Saudi Arabia admitted for the first time he had been killed in its consulate in Istanbul.

Khashoggi killing: Turkey vows to reveal 'truth' on Saudi critic's death - BBC News

And STILL, Drumpf and TW are in doubt. Drumpf will do whatever Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Putin tells him to do.

I bought Tribes on a whim at Dimond Center in Anchorage almost 20 years ago. A lot of very interesting and intelligent people played Tribes, and with very few exceptions, have all left for other things. We're now left with a bucket of idiots and people that thought T2 was a good game. While I'm still grinning at TribalWar in its death throes, I hope it hangs on long enough that we can all together watch Trump enter prison. =)

From this broad generalization that was great fun to make, Fool and Cael may except themselves. Absent, blackpeople, LGBR, Mason, Jason also.

Khashoggi killing: Turkey vows to reveal 'truth' on Saudi critic's death - BBC News

And STILL, Drumpf and TW are in doubt. Drumpf will do whatever Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Putin tells him to do.

I bought Tribes on a whim at Dimond Center in Anchorage almost 20 years ago. A lot of very interesting and intelligent people played Tribes, and with very few exceptions, have all left for other things. We're now left with a bucket of idiots and people that thought T2 was a good game. While I'm still grinning at TribalWar in its death throes, I hope it hangs on long enough that we can all together watch Trump enter prison. =)

From this broad generalization that was great fun to make, Fool and Cael may except themselves. Absent, blackpeople, LGBR, Mason, Jason also.

:picard:

Funny how crashing Turkeys economy didn't do anything but released that idiot pastor immediately when wanting help. Said there are tapes and yet, still no tapes.

I do not see how Turkey is most trustworthy source for anything. How many times has that government suppressed people and imprisoned journalists (and teachers and politicians)?

Did SA whack they guy? Probably

Should the US give a single fuck about someone who was NOT a US citizen and who should have known better than to step foot on SA soil? Nope

Is this something the NPCs are jumping on because they can? Sure

Will there be more mobs, especially when no blue wave happens in the midterms? Count on it

Not going to respond are you, Paid the master for degree?

Should we disregard two countries territorial sovereignty and send in some 'judicial advisors' with a large m1a1 Abrams security force to ensure 1 guy gets justice?

Van please explain to me why we should world police this and threaten ours and the world economy particularly given destabilizing saudi Arabia would also allow Iranian backed houthis control of the red sea meaning both the Persian gulf and red sea vulnerable to blockade by one nation via ground based chinese/iranian anti-ship missiles?

This new crown prince has been sold as a reformer which by middle East standards means he's gonna do shady shi5 but maybe a few less people will be stoned for witchcraft. 1 step in the right direction is good correct? This guy is a journalist who fights against this. Why do you care for him when you have made it made unequivocally clear you're fine with rightwingers getting assaulted. Maybe the new crown prince was simply bashing the fascists like the hashtags told him too?

Vanster is used to fighting strawmen not college dropouts who start their own business and get knuckles deep in the history books/current affairs journos on weekends instead of knuckles to the face of their domestic partner.

~back to my studies~

I learned the metric system, and am not as good with inches, rods, furlongs and whatever. I never bothered to memorize conversions.

Turkey nigga......you just call out Turkey?

LMAO

you realize this is the country that recently had its own coup and killed a shit ton of people plus reporters and dissidents in the past few years?

:rofl:

List of journalists killed in Turkey - Wikipedia

2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt - Wikipedia

not the bird of your people

pilgrims-and-indians-and-turkey.png

just wanted to make sure we were speaking the same language here

Last edited:
Erdogan is the left's friend now. Did you not get the new update from Jon Oliver fellow npc? I suggest plugging in ASAP and running a system update there were some emergency patches lately. I and others do not want to have to declare you obsolete.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

The entire notion of it is a joke, it's now about immigrants eating themselves into a coma and then watching American football until they finally pass out.

You pussy Vanster..

Where is your intellectual might? Your power of a Masters?

Are you just full of shit or are you willing to address and defend the stupidity of your comments?

Last edited:
I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

The entire notion of it is a joke, it's now about immigrants eating themselves into a coma and then watching American football until they finally pass out.

i love how you just bounce topics like an ADHD kid

never bothering to address your intellectual shortcoming or giant holes in your bogus arguments

maybe this is how you can remain this way for so long

very impressive tactic for sure

next best thing to actually running from cognitive dissonance issues

Back