[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I like this trend of white people getting angry and yelling at other white people for being white

Like, if you're this mad at white folk, why not kill yourself so that there are less white people? You can be like Clayton Bigsby.
shut it whitey

Keep those election ads coming Portland. :lol:

What I can't get my brain to process is why people keep putting up with these douchebags. I would flatten one of those delusional fucks without a moment's hesitation, I just don't get it.

What I can't get my brain to process is why people keep putting up with these douchebags. I would flatten one of those delusional fucks without a moment's hesitation, I just don't get it.

You say that now but in reality youd do the same because you know a jury of sjw cucks would screw you over because legally they only did a misdemeanor at most and you would be at felony level running them over

Reeeeeee

You could probably clear the intersection real quick by dressing as hitler and riding in an old timey convertible nearby, then lead them like lemmings into the sea.

I was going to post a quip with a picture/video of Hitler in his parade car...

... but the first serveral video's on youtube of archival footage was marked with Youtube's own brand of fascism...

Certain features have been disabled for this video

In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

So... now history is age/access restricted "because it might offend some people"?

What bullshit is this?

43070538_988386164702753_5692645771191517184_n.jpg

lulz

but Orange Hitler lost the popular vote

and said that illegals voted
The political fact-checking site Politifact gave the claim that there was "serious voter fraud" in California a "Pants On Fire" rating at the time.
FACT CHECK: President Trump Repeats Voter Fraud Claim About California : NPR

proof that didnt happen - what world do you live in? you racist fuckhead, muh feelz trump your facts

Michael Moore agrees red wave is coming and trump is very smart, and trump supporters are smarter than they are.

he's right, you know.

Back