Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

I know an old man of 91. Had a gunsmith shop his whole life. His private collection numbers are in the hundreds. No one really know because his safes as in like 7 huge gun safes are just stuffed. 1 safe alone is just stacks of pistols. He has shit that boggles the mind. Just the optics laying around his basement have got to be worth 25 grand and that is a guess. Not counting just rifle after rifle all unique, scoped or iron. Just jaw dropping.

Just because someone has a lot of guns doesn't mean anything more than they got a lot of guns

gunsmiths may have a lot of guns - gotcha

So just got out of the car listening to Globalist Dictators Radio npr and they're saying Isis is claiming responsibility...

Girlfriend in the Philippines... the Philippines being a hot bed 4 Muslims...

Any truth to be found?

Last edited:
So just got out of the car listening to Global Dictator Radio npr and they're saying Isis is claiming responsibility...

every time there is one of these events that don't have a motive right away, every half assed extremist group tries to claim responsibility

every time there is one of these events that don't have a motive right away, every half assed extremist group tries to claim responsibility

According to my fake news Outlet Isis has only made two unfounded claims. This one they seem to be adamant about. I want to know what the girlfriends affiliations are.

According to my fake news Outlet Isis has only made two unfounded claims. This one they seem to be adamant about. I want to know what the girlfriends affiliations are.

Well..she is in the phillipines, probably the most active Muslim enclave not in the M.E., and her ex husband is a big anti-trumper

maybe someone will release the video he made while performing the act.

the LV sheriff is pretend mad at the leak of the dead shooter picture.

some are speculating he left a note, photo of pen and paper in the hotel room.

she was supposed to be part of the attack but bailed

when the govt figured out she didn't go through with it they put out the apb on her

but she bailed and went to the Philippines and he wired her $100k to keep her away from the govt. now they're trying to get to her to shut her up before she talks, do u think her nephew wants to talk to the media, they're using him as a hostage to send a message to her

Well..she is in the phillipines, probably the most active Muslim enclave not in the M.E., and her ex husband is a big anti-trumper

I think if you observe them in their native environment, 20%-40% of republicans are anti-trumpers.

z7ma82sfxopz.png

interesting considering the wire of 100K to the Phillipines

It's really sad how Hillary podesta and Soros manipulate and abuse the media to Target the nra with false flag attacks

I don't even think the shooter killed himself

He was supposed to get paid but Hillary tricked him and made it seem like a suicide that's why he wired money to the flip girl at the last minute

Looks like Hillary and podesta used and abused us all again just like Sandy Hook

We need 2 stop falling for the false flag attacks

“When an Islamic terrorist blows up a school with kids in it, we are told not to judge all Muslims by the acts of a few. And I agree with that,” he told TIME. “So why do we want to judge all 80 million gun owners in America because of the acts of one perverted idiot? I don’t know what else to call him.”

I am going to guess - and mark my words - he recorded a message that will not be released for some time. In it - he is going to talk about the stupidity of not implementing gun control. He will talk about how stupidly easy it is for people to do what he did. And - he is going to suggest that others do the same. He had a few days and enough equipment to record a video manifesto. Let's take bets.

I am going to guess - and mark my words - he recorded a message that will not be released for some time. In it - he is going to talk about the stupidity of not implementing gun control. He will talk about how stupidly easy it is for people to do what he did. And - he is going to suggest that others do the same. He had a few days and enough equipment to record a video manifesto. Let's take bets.
Nah...he's going to leave a note or recording about the fascism of the right and trump voters and trump himself and how it was his moral duty to take as many out with him as he could

"Just so that we're clear, it's bi-partisan, Democrats aren't going to do anything, 'cause the last time they passed the Brady Bill, and they passed the assault weapons ban, guess what happened? We lost 100 seats in the next election."

Back