Tribes 2010

Laughing-Stork

Veteran XV
Dear idiots of TW,
While browsing through the occasional tribes thread in general discussion, I have noticed a few of you asking for a full install of tribes with all the maps/lasthope/etc.

I present to you my gift:
2dgj1w5.png

Features:

Andrews config with built in ski script, stathud, favorites, killpopup, kill notify, demo drop, waypointer and capper cam.

Latest hudbot with my custom skins - base, armors, flags, some weapons, sky's, terrains and explosions.

All of the HUDs are "vhuds" which you can move around just like the old "k menu". You just click and drag or right click to resize. VERY SIMPLE.

All of the maps you will need to pub.

Latest version of lasthope.

LINK:
Index of /twdemos/Stork
file name - tribes2010

ALSO:

some of you may be running vista or windows7 and may need the vista patch.
get it here: http://nofix.annihilation.info/tribesfiles/VistaLH1.30Tribes.rar

those of you using high resolutions should check out the widescreen fix.
get it here: bugs

if you have any questions or problems PM me here or hop on irc and PM "StorkSooFly"

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE README!

PS - shoutout to Andrew for making hudbot and the vhuds possible. bugs and mj for the widescreen fix. nofix for the vista patch. and Groove for letting me host :D

Last edited:
Thanks for this. My config is broken and I don't care to fix it. It wasn't that great to begin with.

i will bump this BUT!!! BUT! i play in software mode so i don't give a fuck.

cause software more is fucking good looking

I tried the in a browser version and was like wtf in five minutes...
It is SLOW...
Not really. I used to get that feeling but honestly despite the OMGWTFSPEED of Legions its pace isn't really that much "faster" per se. Getting to cruising speed from a standstill also takes proportionately much more time in Legions. The mechanics are just kind of... broken.

I was pretty damn at Legions before I quit despite having the shittiest FPS of pretty much all the other puggers. There's a reason that once I started gaming again I went back to Tribes.

Back