2942 - 02-01-2020, 22:27
this one for you Severed........

ADL on Twitter:

+

Roosh on Twitter:

Quote:
73% of Americans haven't read the Gospels

this seems to be the real problem

there are actual rabbis teaching them about their religion (this includes Trump's favorite Mar-A-Lago minister)

look at this latest pope.......wtf

i mean the modern interpretation of the bible (schofield edition) has been as corrupted as the rest of our country

those comments in the first link make me feel a little better about it though

Quote:
Romans killed Christ. Pharisees engineered it, & they were Jewish. Sadducees, who were also Jewish, had no part in it unless I am mistaken. So it's odd to never see it said so specifically as Pharisees and never so generally as power-hungry sinners. Always "Jews". That is odd.

Quote:
Pontius Pilot (governor of Roman occupied Judea) gave the Jews a choice between releasing Barabbas or Jesus. They chose to release Barabbas and demanded that the Romans crucify Jesus.

Christians could use a little more old testament wrath and understanding of it

get them back on the same page with their blood enemies again

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-01-2020 at 22:30..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2943 - 02-03-2020, 12:30
U.S. Army Funds "Fully Automated Microaggression Detector" to "Catch Implicit Bias" In The Workplace - Activist Post
Quote:
The US Army Research Laboratory gave a $1,500,000 three-year grant to two associate professors to develop what’s being called a “fully automated luxury microaggression detector” Alexa-like device to “catch implicit bias” in workplaces across America.

From NorthEastern.edu, “Could a smart device catch implicit bias in the workplace?”:

Despite the growing adoption of implicit bias training, some in the field of human resources have raised doubts about its effectiveness in improving diversity and inclusion within organizations.

But what if a smart device, similar to the Amazon Alexa, could tell when your boss inadvertently left a female colleague out of an important decision, or made her feel that her perspective wasn’t valued?

This device doesn’t yet exist, but Northeastern associate professors Christoph Riedl and Brooke Foucault Welles are preparing to embark on a three-year project that could yield such a gadget. The researchers will be studying from a social science perspective how teams communicate with each other as well as with smart devices while solving problems together.

“The vision that we have [for this project] is that you would have a device, maybe something like Amazon Alexa, that sits on the table and observes the human team members while they are working on a problem, and supports them in various ways,” says Riedl, an associate professor who studies crowdsourcing, open innovation, and network science. “One of the ways in which we think we can support that team is by ensuring equal inclusion of all team members.”
“One step closer to a fully automated luxury microaggression detector,” psychology professor Geoffrey Miller commented. “Coming soon to your schools, workplaces, and public spaces.”

This is beyond parody.

The pair have received a $1.5 million, three-year grant from the U.S. Army Research Laboratory to study teams using a combination of social science theories, machine learning, and audio-visual and physiological sensors.

[…] “You could imagine [a scenario] where maybe a manager at the end of a group deliberation gets a report that says person A was really dominating the conversation,” says Welles. The smart device would alert the manager to the participants whose input might have been excluded, she says, with a reminder to follow up with that individual.

As a woman, Welles says she knows all too well how it feels to be excluded in a professional setting.

“When you’re having this experience, it’s really hard as the woman in the room to intervene and be like, ‘you’re not listening to me,’ or ‘I said that and he repeated it and now suddenly we believe it,'” she says. “I really love the idea of building a system that both empowers women with evidence that this is happening so that we can feel validated and also helps us point out opportunities for intervention.”

here are some challenges that the researchers expect to face. For one, says Welles, it’s anyone’s guess how knowledge of the presence of such a device in a room will affect how its occupants interact with one another. Another unpredictability, she says, is how subjects will respond to any errors that the device makes.
Indeed, it’s literally impossible to predict how men will feel having a microaggression detector spying on them at all times for crimes against wokeness!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2944 - 02-05-2020, 09:18

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2945 - 02-05-2020, 09:22
blackface month brings you...

+10 virtue points

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2946 - 02-05-2020, 09:25
Millennials don't read books

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2947 - 02-05-2020, 12:17
Ya Baby
Dorthy gunna giv dat wizard a beat down
even the picture is racist
i hate identity politics - evil evil ****

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-06-2020 at 12:38..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
2948 - 02-06-2020, 04:35
What the ****?

So generally white authored books, featuring white protagonists must now be plastered with pictures of brown people to bring them into the modern age?

Why don't they just feature and promote all the classic African/brown literature instead?

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2949 - 02-06-2020, 04:59
They cancelled the book release because a lot of other people asked that same question

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2950 - 02-06-2020, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
all the classic African/brown literature
lol

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
2951 - 02-06-2020, 12:16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2952 - 02-06-2020, 12:25
wtf that's the combo for my luggage

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2953 - 02-06-2020, 12:41
I like how he's organizing the numbers into rows of 5 and keeping the columns aligned... going to be a smart kid.
Spacial relationships at that age - good!
Also goes to show you don't need much money to learn... let's see, what do you need in order to learn. hint; for some reason I can't seem to get my dog to learn how to read; no matter how much money I give toward his education. And I've been speaking to him since he was a wee pup...

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-06-2020 at 12:46..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
2954 - 02-06-2020, 12:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post

"Women I already done raped"

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
2955 - 02-07-2020, 02:47
spatial

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
2956 - 02-07-2020, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
blackface month brings you...

+10 virtue points
I mean I feel like it is EST

but then I have to go and see it is EST

the favorite new koch brother of crony conservatism

the reason most GOP are also now scum like Mitt Romney

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Singer_(businessman)

Quote:
Singer was born in 1944, and grew up in Teaneck, New Jersey in a Jewish family,[26][27][28]
I mean I don't even want to know this anymore.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2957 - 02-08-2020, 13:45
the juice

is loose

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
2958 - 02-08-2020, 15:17

Tele will love this one

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
2959 - 02-08-2020, 17:21
her reading a book LOL

yet alone an econ book (even if it was another jew written one)

when she heard trump was acquitted this week

she thought that meant he quit

he was no longer president

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
2960 - 02-08-2020, 18:46
Funny since she’s an Econ major right?

Page 148 of 250

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autism vacuum , best channel on the internet , come back to me , hof thread , reeeeeal discussions