[Official] Game of Thrones Season 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah pics please of Asha (Yara) in Ep2. So sad that the hot pirate babe, has been turned into a moose.

Edit: found one :ugh:

Spoiler

Last edited:
It's hard for TW to identify with Theon's incestuous desire for his own sister if she's not smokin hot.

Yeah pics please of Asha (Yara) in Ep2. So sad that the hot pirate babe, has been turned into a moose.

Edit: found one :ugh:

Spoiler

Was she supposed to be hot? After Theon had sex with that beast on the ship I figured he just has no discrimination at all when it comes to women he'll bang.

edit: If the books describe her as attractive the casting person really failed at this one.

With all the bitching about female characters not being hot enough, it sounds to me like george rr martin just went and described all the ladies as being impossibly hot in true nerd fashion.

With all the bitching about female characters not being hot enough, it sounds to me like george rr martin just went and described all the ladies as being impossibly hot in true nerd fashion.

Brienne's not supposed to be hot. Arya is described as Sarah Jessica Parkerish.

That's how she creates shadow creatures. 

well that makes sense i guess, but i just thought she made them from fucking a stick with embers on it or some crazy voodoo, not stannis. so this is basically like the renly blowjob scene in s01
im not complaining though, tits are always ok 

Back