FS: Gaming PCs

K the New i7 is put together, haven't had a chance to install OS and test yet, will do that over the weekend. This i7 has the more expensive Gigabyte UD3R motherboard compared to the last one, it has support for USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s. Price is the same as before.

what does the new i7 system contain

and how much etc

btw- do you ship with the OS already loaded and with a copy of it?

Thanks.

Same spec as the last one, I also got a 60GB SSD here I can replace the 2x seagate 750GBs for boot drive.

Sending PM for OS

Added 4 more gigs of ram to a total of 8GB, took out the top fan, it was making weird noise. Price is raised by $25. If you only want 4GB of ram then the cost is $850.

Last edited:
I bought the last i7 and everything is running great.

For anyone who is hesitant about buying anything from Die Hard don't be.

After I bought the last i7 machine the first time, It arrived from UPS almost totally unusable. The CPU was laying on the video card, all three drives were shot, and the CPU fan was busted off. The motherboard was also scratched and everything was very loose.

Thinking I was screwed I quickly contacted Die Hard and he replaced everything, (and even upgraded some parts for free) just because of the hassle.

Anyway, we switched shipping companies after UPS apparently repeatedly dropped it off a forklift or down a flight of stairs and I sit here posting from my brand new awesome computer :p.

Summary: Buy a computer from DieHard, he is very trustworthy and extremely reliant.

Back