This is for you Trump voters.

Jg0gWBo.gif

If Lena Dunham goes away forever a Trump presidency isn't a total waste.

i know you're being sardonic, but i think it's worth pointing out why people that threatened to leave will never leave. these aren't people with convictions. they do not give a shit about what happens outside of hollywood. these are people that want as much exposure as possible. someone like dunham has at least 4 years of bitching and moaning on twitter, and that's actually going to be more exposure for her than otherwise.

you can bet most of these anti-trump celebrities are salivating over the possibilities here. for instance, fat shill michael moore all but disappeared from the mainstream for 8 fucking years. now you're going to start hearing about his books and documentaries, just like when bush was in office. bigly.

Hi I'm Lena Dunham. I was given a show on HBO at the age of 24 by a board of white men who kept it on the air despite horrendous ratings. Allow me to explain to you how privileged you are.

I actually have zero problems with those two provisions of Obamacare. The one, in which insurance companies are forbidden to deny coverage because of pre-existing conditions, is a massive fuck-you to the Insurance companies, imo.

The other one, where you can remain on your parents insurance till 26... who cares?

They are also the provisions that likely cause the most upward pressure on premiums.

I walked by trump tower today and nearly started crying

tears of joy, got damn

someone on here once said they hoped this election would never end, we have been blessed

i just cant get enough of this, im in schadenfreude heaven. im sitting at starbucks for the next week and not ordering a drink because my cup runneth over with tears

Back