hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get nuked with artillery, or run over cause I ran in front of a vehicle I'll forgive. If someone light's me up from behind cause they didn't check their target I'll punish. To me it's just a way of either saying "my bad that's my fault" if I forgive, or "you did something I think is dumb" if I punish. And it's not like I know if I'm punishing a server admin, or really care. If they feel the need to kick me I think that says more about how they go through life than how I do. :shrug:

carnova said:
i think its funny when people get so angry from being kicked from a video game

u are so mad that u are trying to hurt his feelings

i think that makes you more gay than anyone here, getting that upset about a game

there i defended vir
a guy who likes pissing people off in video games
Lozaol loser irl lolrolzrolrl

???

carnova is an expert at being a faggot. Everyone should listen to him.

its not just Vir, its pretty much all 5150 faggots. All they have is a nice server. Its like that rich kid who you fucking hated but had the best toys so you hung out with him.

Some jackass 5150 did the same thing to me, but it was just a threat. He flew close up to me, dropped bombs on my face from 10 feet up and exploded me to kingdom come, and then threatened to ban me when I didn't forgive. I had to apologize or get banned from playing with some worthwhile people (i love you tribalwar). What kind of nazi gayfag stuff is that? If there's an official tribalwar server like the one we used to have for CS:S, I'd never touch 5150 again.

There are plenty of other tw servers, you don't need to subject yourself to our uber naziness unless of course you secretly like it. Masochists.

I like 5150, some of their members act like fags sometimes, but the tribe (or whatever it is now) is still cool as a whole.

Vir said:
There are plenty of other tw servers, you don't need to subject yourself to our uber naziness unless of course you secretly like it. Masochists.

hahaha, good one vir. other good server.

I dont mind the admins, I mind the fucktards that try to vote munity on me when their uvac is down and they said it was my fault for losing the uvac and I should repair it... alone... against Vir and his tank... riiiight :lol:

lmao at the "apologize or get banned" thing. I assume you apologized so you could keep playing, which makes it even funnier.

Since I've gotten the game, I've spent maybe 2 or 3 hours tops on a 5150 server. Half of that is because for some reason their west coast server has no one in it...ever...and the other half is because I've been finding better games on other servers.

So far this game's pub community is huge - there are shitloads of fish in the server sea, so you shouldn't care too much about this one. We've all been staring at 5150 in server lists for so long we don't know how to look elsewhere, apparently.

I can respect the refried/vir war, though, so this is just an aside to the actual meat of this thread.

HHAHA i totally missed this thread but im amazed that theres an actual drama thread goin on thats about a game and 5150 being a nazi.. its been a long time since that happened and i felt empty inside with out. thx ref.

Vir said:
First off, you weren't bombed, you were chained. You showed as enemy on radar since you were sitting in an enemy vehicle and everyone who plays the game knows what i mean. Furthermore, you were too stupid to get out of your vehicle while it burned, you died 10 seconds later after I passed over you. Lastly, you of all people should know what was going to happen if you were to punish me, you wanted this drama to happen but then again so did I :)

I like these threads.

ok guy
last time we had a thread about you (t:v whoa hello) i clowned you to the ground
basically you are showing what a retard you are here. if a friendly hops into an enemy vehicle it INSTANTLY shows as a friendly vehicle on the radar. so you flew over and without checking your radar (aka fucktard move) you shot up a guy on your team.

lets move to the now of this game. you just tk'd a friendly. instead of saying "oops" like any other player that isnt intentionally tking, you proceed to be an admin abusing jackass and ban one of my fucking players for doing the CORRECT thing in this situation. way to be a dumbfuck.

While you guys were here whoring this thread to 12 pages, I was out playing BF2 and having a blast.

:bandit:

Team-5150.jpg

Last edited:
vivrant said:
ok guy
last time we had a thread about you (t:v whoa hello) i clowned you to the ground
basically you are showing what a retard you are here. if a friendly hops into an enemy vehicle it INSTANTLY shows as a friendly vehicle on the radar. so you flew over and without checking your radar (aka fucktard move) you shot up a guy on your team.

lets move to the now of this game. you just tk'd a friendly. instead of saying "oops" like any other player that isnt intentionally tking, you proceed to be an admin abusing jackass and ban one of my fucking players for doing the CORRECT thing in this situation. way to be a dumbfuck.

You're only embarrassing yourself by showing how little you know of a game. Anyone who has been in the jet knows friendlies can show up as enemies when the bombing reticle is up if they are in an enemy vehicle. As for your second point, damn straight I abuse my admin and I like it. If you don't, don't play on my server.

Vir said:
You can't see friendlies from the air, all you see is the enemy target on the hud which is why I used chain and not bombs. Also if a teamate damages a vehicle to the point where it burns down that person will be hit with a tk. I have no problem with not giving you a ride heh.

WOW
let me quote this again for clarity
hello and welcome to bf2, where if a friendly gets in a vehicle it shows up on radar as FRIENDLY
jesus christ you dont even lie well, much less live life

Vir said:
As for your second point, damn straight I abuse my admin and I like it. If you don't, don't play on my server.
Say that often enough, and you'll be the only one on the server. Have fun adminning an empty server.

o snap
i didnt know vir was up in this thread at this time
goody goody
lets go back to how you base your real life opinions off of your shriking ability in a game dead years ago
"omg wtf you cant talk shit to me, im 5150 vir and im AWESOME"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back