we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Well the one thing this might cause is no one wanting to donate money without seeing receipts for proof. I sure as hell don't want to donate money for the simple pleasure of others. Hell why couldn't he rent or borrow a laptop rather than blow 1k of donations. He only bought it for the purpose of doing the TV thing ONCE, and then gets to have it for his personal use now.

Either way I think it a load of BS.

There should be a section of the site where all donations/expendatures are listed, so we can all see what's in the server fund.

That is pretty low, even if the laptop WAS used for T:V press coverage. He at least should have told the community that he was buying this with their money. I would like to hear his explanation for this underhanded development.

HTS apparently got pissed when we were talking about starting our own ladder since she works for TWL. She was causing drama in that ladder thread a bit ago and Col went off on her. Apparently she got fired from WOFN at some point, which I didn't know until today. So she retaliates and uses fraggle as a weapon to start mo drama.

Thats not a bad idea Musashi, about the donations page. I'll talk to Mr. Colosus about it.

enron.jpg

Imposter said:
HTS apparently got pissed when we were talking about starting our own ladder since she works for TWL. She was causing drama in that ladder thread a bit ago and Col went off on her. Apparently she got fired from WOFN at some point, which I didn't know until today.

Thats not a bad idea Musashi, about the donations page. I'll talk to Mr. Colosus about it.

thanks for the info, Imp...

onoz, someone will feel her wrath :D

:bouncy:

Vlasic said:
even though Col has nothing to do with managing WOFN

I find that a little.....curious

WOFN is part of the Tribalwar Network. Its rediculous for us to have someone on staff who is working against us and can read our private staff forum.

It's better that she's pregnant. We went fishing and I rubbed her gigglebutton with a triggerfish.

Are we talking 2 D sized batteries together or more like the girth of Cs?

Donate to me for drugs. Drugs make the world better.

I couldn't careless if he gets a laptop for pseudo TW related responsibilities or not. Col should get a perk or two just like anyone at a normal job.

Back