So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

Moker said:
nope. how about you?
how're your drug habbits coming along? quit yet? or are you still subjecting your child to the great effects?
woops..hits home doesnt it. Enjoy your weed fest

Okay Scoobysnack faggot, since you love forums so much, I'll play.

Yes Moker, since this concerns you so fucking much, around New Years we had a lan up here and needed a hub. Scooby went and got one from CompUSA, saying "here keep it". After New Years was over and everyone went home, there was no "hey hang on to my hub, make sure it doesnt get fucked up" discussion. Since Scooby had forgotten a different router at my house and asked for me to send it to him, the discussion was,

"Yea send me that router."

"What about that gray hub?"

"Ah you can keep that, I dont need it."

"Okay cool"

So the other day when Scooby moves out, I go to cleaning up and whatnot, and the hub is gone. At first I was like "wtf... Scooby fucking stole that hub???" and I couldnt fucking believe it. Then after I thought about it, I remembered that he bought it around New Years and donated it to the house. So then that made more sense, but it still irked me because hey, you dont just go take something out of someone's house, even if you GAVE it to them. So I left a message in IRC telling Scooby that if he needed a fucking hub at his new place, he could have mentioned it instead of taking something out of my fucking house with no word to anyone. Scooby messaged me back cursing me out:

Session Ident: ScooBySnaCk
Session Ident: ScooBySnaCk (HUGS@mask-1DFD3862.rno-cres.charterpipeline.net)

<ScooBySnaCk> Who the fuck are you thinking you can tell me how I should deal with my own shit? I dont ever need your permission for anything...get that through your thick fucking skull. I have been more than generous in my stay there so you have ZERO gripes. What I buy with my own cash is mine. You want to be a bitch ..do it on your own time

<SuicideTaxi> omg
<SuicideTaxi> fuck you
<SuicideTaxi> FUCK YOU
<SuicideTaxi> that wasnt YOURS

<ScooBySnaCk> did u buy it?

<SuicideTaxi> that wasnt "Hey Im leaving MY HUB at your house"
<SuicideTaxi> that was "hey you guys need a hub? here take it, no problem"

<ScooBySnaCk> It was mine

<SuicideTaxi> you indian giver piece of shit
<SuicideTaxi> fuck you

<ScooBySnaCk> and plus u were not using it
<ScooBySnaCk> fucking drama queen

<SuicideTaxi> that wasnt something you "left at my house"
<SuicideTaxi> faggot
<SuicideTaxi> if it was I wouldnt have said shit
<SuicideTaxi> if you needed a fucking hub you could have said so and I would have said sure
<SuicideTaxi> instead you take it out of the house without even a word
<SuicideTaxi> fuck you

<ScooBySnaCk> its NOT YOUR CHOICE

<SuicideTaxi> bullshit

<ScooBySnaCk> you go buy it then

<SuicideTaxi> yea you bought it, but it wasnt "left at my house" as property of yours
<SuicideTaxi> you got fucking zero class

<ScooBySnaCk> you know what
<ScooBySnaCk> I have zero class?

<SuicideTaxi> ZERO

<ScooBySnaCk> cause I bought it?

<SuicideTaxi> so what that you bought it

<ScooBySnaCk> man u are a loser

<SuicideTaxi> if you needed it, you could have said so
<SuicideTaxi> you bought it and donated it to the house

<ScooBySnaCk> its not your choice
<ScooBySnaCk> I bought it
<ScooBySnaCk> Its mine

<SuicideTaxi> all you needed to do was fucking say you needed a hub

<ScooBySnaCk> thanks

<SuicideTaxi> fuck off
<SuicideTaxi> no class piece of shit

Session Close: Sun Nov 09 00:34:36 2003

So now, Scoobysnack has (once again, this isnt the first time) has pissed off and burned a friendship between him and someone whose helped him out. I still have his stupid piece of shit car sitting on the side of my house which he hasnt removed yet, its been there for a fucking year. Also, I delayed MadCat from moving up here so I could help out Scooby and give him time to get a place to stay in Reno. Aint I an asshole?

There's your drama Scooby, enjoy. Faggot.

Edit - If you even think about coming near my house I'll have you arrested for breaking and entering. You arent welcome here, understand? Anything you might have forgotten here is now mine. Not kidding.

Last edited:
so is suicide taxi bringing madcat in as a WSBN promotional ploy?

hey sponsors, look at who i'm bringing aboard.. its DEE SNYDER, LIVE AND IN PERSON!

And I find it particularly amusing that Scoobysnack calls me a "drama queen" when my conversations with him have been in private message, while he has gone to forums and said a bunch of bullshit in IRC.

Fascinating.

why are you kissing madcat's ass data, did she suck your cock to get the cash for her last fix?

half an ounce for a hand job?

what?

Baron, you dont bother me. Like something a full blown alcoholic who hasent had a women since over 4 years ago when ,,Lisa was it?..found out what a drunken possesive piece of shit you were and dumped your ass...lol. Ive seen you more times passed out drooling all over yourself then I care to remember. You sir, have no legitimate comment to make on anyone.

taxi faggot..I dont play. I just do my thing..you however wanna be the drama queen. Thats fine and dandy for u (and madcat) You wanna come tell me otherwise u know where I live. Ill fucking beat u into a pulp and u know it. Go get a job and talk to me later

fraggle said:
why are you kissing madcat's ass data, did she suck your cock to get the cash for her last fix?

half an ounce for a hand job?

what?

OK, lardass. When you can get out of your fucking chair long enough to exercise 4 muscles and lose the half-ton of shit attacked to your bones, then you can talk shit to me.

Until then, you're just a bug not even fit for the sole of my size 12 boot.

MadCat said:
Baron, you dont bother me. Like something a full blown alcoholic who hasent had a women since over 4 years ago when ,,Lisa was it?..found out what a drunken possesive piece of shit you were and dumped your ass...lol. Ive seen you more times passed out drooling all over yourself then I care to remember. You sir, have no legitimate comment to make on anyone.

Its nice that u chime in Pam. Actually I have had various relationships that of course none of your fucking business. I work for Microsoft now..where do you work at? I thought so. Enjoy your sex fest with suicidetaxi..Oh I missed his birthday. How was that since you were here.

As far as me drinking...Hell ya I drink but oh shit I know how to control it. Sorry but I have to WORK in the am. better check that truck next to you, he looks like he wants some.

Scoobs has always been "Da Man" ... so its only fitting Taxi and Madcat hookup.

Perhaps Taxi can take Madcat and Madkitten as a tagteam.

madcat is cool and a good friend. she, her daughter, my daughter, and i went to disneyland together and had a great time. helped me keep my head together as i'm going through a divorce (yes :/ it's fucked). wish i'd had more time to get the kids together (her kid is great and very intelligent; girls really got along; her child has skipped a grade she's doing so well, mine is at the top of her class) gl with the move mc see you online

lol Baron, you are so classic. I had fun when I was there, thanks for caring. I am quite happy. You tho, will always be a lonely, angry drunken idiot.

Did I mention lonely? lol...Lisa was a smart lady.

Back