LGBR Did get beat up, lol

DaNGr said:
This is FUCKING bullshit I can't believe you guys cant see this shit. HES FUCKING 15! FOR FUCK SAKES. YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? FUCK THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

let me do everyone a favor... stfu member

Effective said:
mmm whatever happened to that petition to ban dangr?

anyway...if this kid is anything like most of the 15 year old fags out there these days, he probably had every bit of it comin. Most teenagers these days will talk shit to anyone anymore. They need a good ass kicking sometimes.

However if I were sarc i woulda tried to bring more of the funny instead of just beatin his ass. Lock him in a closet, toss him outside, ductape him to poji? Who knows, be creative heh.
Yes exactly, I fucking hate teenagers and I am one (17). I agree that alot who tend to run their mouths should get put in fucking line.

Sojourn said:
Let me ask you a question.

Were you present at this event? Because I wasn't.. I'd very much like to know how you know he almost died. Secondhand info? Did LGBR tell you? Did Rob?

In other words, how do you know what happened?

Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no fucking reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.

FireStorm! said:
If you were the parent of a 15 year old, given this situation, you would want to press charges.

Your common response would be along the lines of: "I wouldn't teach my kid to be so dumb", but let's hypothesize the situation were to occur.

FS, I can't say what I would do in this situation, because the truth is I don't know what happened. If my kid was provoking the entire incident it puts a different spin on it, doesn't it?

Sojourn said:
FS, I can't say what I would do in this situation, because the truth is I don't know what happened. If my kid was provoking the entire incident it puts a different spin on it, doesn't it?

If I was the dad, I would of rushed sarca like none other. Sarca wants a fight, fight someone his own size.

Sojourn said:
no.

Mature adults tend to put certain things into perspective.

One of those "things" is that, kids = kids and adults = adults.

That is saying a lot.

Adults (giving sarcastick the benefit of the doubt that he is one) should know better not to assault children, no matter the situation.

Especially when they are easily capable of causing bodily injuries to those kids or even death.

The fact you can defend a 25~ year old from hitting/hurting a 15~ adolescent teenager is saying a lot my friend..

hmm hey ill pay to go have sarca run over and pay dangr a visit...

on a side note, why not have sarca countersue for verbal harassment and contributing to the outcome of the situation ^_^

this is america, right? :]

DaNGr said:
haha yeah sure. I wouldnt fucking hesitate to swing my bat at his head.

hes 18 and older so I would have no remorse. no one rushes me.
stfu1.gif

Sojourn said:

I don't know what kind of nerd society you live in, but in real life, just because someone disagrees with you or doesn't go along with what you say, IT DOESNT WARRANT YOU TO HIT THE PERSON. sarca should repeat life.

DaNGr said:
Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no fucking reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.

He won't make it one day in real life? What are you talking about, DaNGr? I think you're the one who needs a lesson in reality.

DanGR, you're a fucking faggot who would get his ass handed to him if he started shit with Sarca. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CTRL K IRL. Thanks, Faggot.

P.S: Do us all a favor, post something really idiotic so you can get banned, k thx.

`O`BuCKO said:
DanGR, you're a fucking faggot who would get his ass handed to him if he started shit with Sarca. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CTRL K IRL. Thanks, Faggot.

P.S: Do us all a favor, post something really idiotic so you can get banned, k thx.
If this incident did occur, I would recommend Sarcastick stop beating up children for a while.

People end up in prison for this type of thing.

FireStorm! said:
If this incident did occur, I would recommend Sarcastick stop beating up children for a while.

People end up in prison for this type of thing.

I agree

P.S: Can I see that one pic of you with the funnay hair?

Sojourn said:
He won't make it one day in real life? What are you talking about, DaNGr? I think you're the one who needs a lesson in reality.

uh uh uh

uh uh uh

.. I'm not the one that beat up a 15 year old kid in a Lan Party am I?

I kinda learned that lesson when I WAS FUCKING 12

FireStorm! said:
no.

Mature adults tend to put certain things into perspective.

One of those "things" is that, kids = kids and adults = adults.

That is saying a lot.

Adults (giving sarcastick the benefit of the doubt that he is one) should know better not to assault children, no matter the situation.

Especially when they are easily capable of causing bodily injuries to those kids or even death.

The fact you can defend a 25~ year old from hitting/hurting a 15~ adolescent teenager is saying a lot my friend..

FS, would you classify a police officer as a mature adult? Because they arrived at the scene, and apparently decided it was not nearly that bad and let him off with a warning.

Back