The Truth about old_skul

For the first time in my life I am at a complete loss for words. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had stolen her forum password somehow. But from Cheater's reaction that does not seem to be the case.

screwed.jpg

Translation of thread:

"Hi Im grover Im a backstabbing bitch and I'm all disgruntled so Im going to make stuff up in an attempt to get people mad at my ex."

there's a few possibilities here:

1) cheater is in on a sick joke (but i don't think he's the type)

2) groover is telling the truth

3) groover is demented from the brain damage

invar said:
there's a few possibilities here:

1) cheater is in on a sick joke (but i don't think he's the type)

2) groover is telling the truth

3) groover is demented from the brain damage

Secret option 4, Groover is like every other woman and wants to inflict as much damage as she can to her ex, with whom she broke up with for a stupid reason.

Cheater said:
Can we please have an admin remove the post and prevent any further contact? This is hardly the place for this kind of drama.

Cheater

It must suck when a large number of one's peers finds out you're a woman beater and a thief.

My girlfriend's ex sounds a lot like old_skul. When she finally got brave enough to tell his friends, he went around saying she was crazy and that the bruises weren't from him.

Heh.

Cheater said:
Unfortunately this is not a sick joke. Bev is very angry and slightly demented due to her injuries in the car accident.

Cheater

Ok.. so if this is not a sick joke, then dosnt old_skul have some serious issues? beating your gf? man this is messed up, I hope old_skul posts soon so we can figure out wtf is going on.

...reguardless this thread is pretty fucked up.

:huh:

Last edited:
187eagle said:
"Hi Im grover Im a backstabbing bitch and I'm all disgruntled so Im going to make stuff up in an attempt to get people mad at my ex."

likely...but I'd have to go with Cheater's opinion of the situation -- maybe she is just tapped from the accident or something....dunno.

old_skul just doesn't seem like a guy to be both a wife-beater and a pole-smoker -- maybe one or the other but not both ;) j/k

amRam said:
Secret option 4, Groover is like every other woman and wants to inflict as much damage as she can to her ex, with whom she broke up with for a stupid reason.

I've had girls do this shit to me before so I'm going with amRam on this one.

amRam said:
oh yeah... hmmm good call

Back