The Truth about old_skul

would you guys quit posting these big ass unfunny pics

jesus christ they are gay and so are you for posting them

I can actually possibly sympathize with Old_skul. Sometimes, females can be BITCHES and do deserve to get smacked.

There are a lot of psycho bitches out there I'm telling you and it can drive a man nuts to the point of 'beating' them but is in reality just a natural defensive reflex. Old_skul probably had many good friends and that alone shows he's probably a good guy but sometims these girls can be EVIL that they bring out the worst in someone.... you heard it.. some girls just simply bring out the WORST in a man b/c of their psycho-bitchiness.

I'm not picking sides, but I can understand certain situations... This sounds all too familiar.

gay-parade-20.jpg

Taken just minutes after seeing old_skul's ex gf's confessions. Karesten is seen roaming the streets of virginia with pride and joy.

187eagle said:
If you were hanging out with a bunch of friends (I know you don't have any, but pretend) and all of a sudden your ex-gf came into the house (I know you never had a gf but again pretend) and started screaming how you beat her and were controling ect, do you think you would just sit there and be cool and then after she stopped you would say "nah shes lying." No you would probably stand up, and be like "wtf are you talking about, what are you doing here?" ect ect...

Um well considering that I have known all my friends since grade 2, they know me pretty well by now, and would know I wouldn't do something like that. especially since I am against violence of any kind. Secondly, I wouldn't do anything to her that would cause her to act like that. Third we are not good friends with Old_Skul, I don't know if any of us actually see him on a daily or weekly basis. So you cannot say you really know him. Fourth, even people who you think you know do things that you cannot believe. Like OJ mudering his wife, or a friend killing himself. You don't really know what he is capable of. Like I said I haven't made up my mind yet, but it sounds pretty convienient that groover just happens to have brain damage that makes her "crazy" and spread lies about Old_Skul....The whole things is just strange...

[Chen-RG-] said:
I can actually possibly sympathize with Old_skul. Sometimes, females can be BITCHES and do deserve to get smacked.

There are a lot of psycho bitches out there I'm telling you and it can drive a man nuts to the point of 'beating' them but is in reality just a natural defensive reflex. Old_skul probably had many good friends and that alone shows he's probably a good guy but sometims these girls can be EVIL that they bring out the worst in someone.... you heard it.. some girls just simply bring out the WORST in a man b/c of their psycho-bitchiness.

I'm not picking sides, but I can understand certain situations... This sounds all too familiar.

You're disgusting.

Glare said:
would you guys quit posting these big ass unfunny pics

jesus christ they are gay and so are you for posting them
ya, but what i said about that last pic was cool and u know it :D

[Chen-RG-] said:

chen provides his witty input on the topic

Jimmy, it's going to take police-caliber evidence to convince me that Groover is consciously telling the entire, unaltered truth.

It's just too damn exciting and TV-friendly to be true -- old_skul the bisexual wifebeater, credit card usurper, AND hypocritical Tribesman of the spotlight?

It's much, much more than a little too far-out for me to believe unconditionally.

[Chen-RG-] said:

[13:11] <Eagle> if someone keyed my porshe Id beat them too
[13:11] <Eagle> Id key their face

Ben Reed said:
Jimmy, it's going to take police-caliber evidence to convince me that Groover is consciously telling the entire, unaltered truth.

It's just too damn exciting and TV-friendly to be true -- old_skul the bisexual wifebeater, credit card usurper, and hypocritical Tribesman of the spotlight.

It's much, much more than a little too far-out for me to believe unconditionally.

w3rd

we should use o_s's love of wife beating for the good of tw. for instance, we could dress orbital up like groover and.... ohh the possiblities

amRam said:
It was his initial reaction for crying out loud! This is a personal matter and he wanted it off the boards for OBVIOUS fucking reasons.

After taking a step back and realizing that people weren't automatically outraged at his brother, he took the cooler approach and offered the other point of view (aka truth).

I'm glad someone understands me. My initial reaction was to protect my brother. My second reaction was to laugh at how Groover owned herself with the homo stuff and insulting me.

I especially liked the trailerpark comment.

Cheater

Back