Zero Punctuation: Ninja Gaiden 2

i can't really stand listening to this douche anymore. let's trash every single game as much as possible. yay.

That's his shtick, he's like the insult comic of gaming. I enjoy it. But I miss how he used to have different music for each video. I don't really care for his new "theme" song and I liked how he'd tie in the music with each game he was trashing.

That's his shtick, he's like the insult comic of gaming. I enjoy it. But I miss how he used to have different music for each video. I don't really care for his new "theme" song and I liked how he'd tie in the music with each game he was trashing.

Yeah, as he's gotten more popular the reviews are more forced and not as entertaining it seems.

Yeah, as he's gotten more popular the reviews are more forced and not as entertaining it seems.

Or we're just so used to his shtick that it doesn't seem as funny. If we've never seen Yahtzee before and watched them in reverse order I'm sure we'd feel the same way about the oldest ones.

What I usually do it watch some new ones, forget about him for a long while, remember, then watch the new ones after that.

His schtick stays minty-fresh.

It's not as funny when he likes a game so the things he dislikes are a lot more drawn out. All in all, though, it's still a good review and an accurate representation of the game.

Actually if anything it's more funny when he likes the game due the the contrast he tends to inject.

Back