[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Happy Birthday America!

i6B32tu.jpg

Holy fucking DERP. How does that explain the graph of numerous countries that are also going through phased reopening where number of cases continue to trend down, except one? I'm not even gonna find it and post it because i know you've seen it and you're being dumb deliberately.

Unless you live in Melbourne where they hire a bunch of Indian security guards to manage hotel quarantine and completely fuck it up so we now have more new cases every day than back at the original peak.
Last night they resorted to locking ppl in their rooms in the high rise public housing blocks, mostly Indian and Sudanese ppl so thx BLM protests also.

As long as they don't close all the schools again I'll be OK with it

Rapper Kanye West announces U.S. presidential bid on Twitter - Reuters

Rapper Kanye West announces U.S. presidential bid on Twitter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - American rapper Kanye West, a vocal supporter of U.S. President Donald Trump, announced on Saturday that he would run for president in 2020 in an apparent challenge to Trump and his presumptive Democratic rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.

“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States,” West wrote in a Twitter post, adding an American flag emoji and the hashtag “#2020VISION”.

It was not immediately clear if West was serious about vying for the presidency four months before the Nov. 3 election or if he had filed any official paperwork to appear on state election ballots.

The deadline to add independent candidates to the ballot has not yet passed in many states.

West and his equally famous wife Kim Kardashian West have visited Trump in the White House.

At one meeting in October 2018, West delivered a rambling, profanity-laden speech in which he discussed alternative universes and his diagnosis of bipolar disorder, which he said was actually sleep deprivation.

Elon Musk, the chief executive of electric-car maker Tesla and another celebrity known for eccentric outbursts, endorsed West’s Twitter post: “You have my full support!” he wrote.

Maybe the rocket was on it's period just like your fearless leader.

Rocket Lab Electron launch fails - SpaceNews
A Rocket Lab Electron rocket lifts off July 4 from New Zealand. The launch failed because of a problem with the rocket's second stage. Credit: Rocket Lab webcast

WASHINGTON — A Rocket Lab Electron rocket failed to reach orbit during a July 4 launch after a problem during the rocket’s second-stage burn.

The Electron rocket lifted off from the company’s Launch Complex 1 at Mahia Peninsula, New Zealand, at 5:19 p.m. Eastern. The launch was originally scheduled for July 3 but pushed back two days because of poor weather in the forecast, only for the company to move up the launch to July 4 based on a reassessment of the weather.

The initial phases of the launch appeared to go as planned, although the vehicle’s passage through “max-q,” or maximum dynamic pressure, appeared to be rougher than what was seen in previous launches. Onboard video taken shortly before first-stage separation showed material appearing to peel from the rocket, although it was not clear if it simply a decal applied to the rocket or something more substantial.

The onboard video from the rocket froze about five minutes and 45 seconds after liftoff, or three minutes into the seconds stage burn. At six and a half minutes after liftoff, a launch controller on the company’s webcast of the launch said, “Initiating mishap response plan.”

Telemetry from the rocket, displayed on the webcast, showed the rocket’s altitude falling from about 194 kilometers to less than 165 kilometers for about 90 seconds before that information was removed from the screen. The company ended the webcast 11 minutes after liftoff, two minutes after the rocket’s second stage should have shut down and the kick stage, carrying its payload of seven satellites, deployed.

“An issue was experienced today during Rocket Lab’s launch that caused the loss of the vehicle. We are deeply sorry to the customers on board Electron,” the company tweeted about 25 minutes after liftoff. “The issue occurred late in the flight during the 2nd stage burn. More information will be provided as it becomes available.”

“We lost the flight late into the mission. I am incredibly sorry that we failed to deliver our customers satellites today,” Peter Beck, chief executive of Rocket Lab, tweeted after the failure. “Rest assured we will find the issue, correct it and be back on the pad soon.”

The launch was the 13th for the Electron rocket. The vehicle had 11 consecutive successful launches after the rocket’s inaugural launch in May 2017 was terminated because of a telemetry issue involving range safety systems, and not a problem with the rocket itself.

The primary payload for the launch was CE-SAT-1B, a 67-kilogram imaging satellite built by Canon Electronics, whose launch was arranged by Spaceflight Inc. The satellite, capable of taking images with a resolution of 90 centimeters, was intended to demonstrate the spacecraft’s technologies as the company prepared mass production of similar satellites.

“This launch is very critical for Canon Electronics as we are launching a satellite where we have remarkably increased the ratio of in-house development of components compared to the previous launch,” said Nobutada Sako, group executive of the Satellite Systems Lab at Canon Electronics said in a pre-launch release. Canon launched a similar satellite, CE-SAT-1, in 2017.

The rocket carried five SuperDove imaging cubesats developed by Planet. These satellites are upgraded versions of its original Dove line of cubesats, with additional spectral bands to support geospatial applications in fields like architecture.

The seventh satellite on the Electron was Faraday-1, a six-unit cubesat developed by British startup In-Space Missions. The satellite is the first in a series by the company designed to carry hosted payloads. Faraday-1 included payloads for several customers such Airbus Defence and Space, which flew a payload called Prometheus 1 to test a reprogrammable software-defined radio.

This mission, dubbed “Pics or It Didn’t Happen” by Rocket Lab, featured the shortest turnaround time between Electron missions to date. The previous Electron launch, which carried three National Reconnaissance Office satellites and smallsats for American and Australian universities, launched June 13.

After a halt in launch activity caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Rocket Lab had planned to ramp up its launch activity in the second half of the year. The next mission after this was to take place with an even shorter turnaround, Beck said in a June 18 interview. The company was also looking ahead to a first Electron launch from Launch Complex 2 in Virginia that, prior to this failure, was expected to take place before the end of the summer.

I was offered a job as an engineer at Rocket Lab, really wanted to take it but had a new baby and would have had to move to NZ so didn't take it up.

I so wanted to say I do Rocket Surgery

Black Lives Matter is a front for the Democratic Party.

It is a veiled super pac under the guise of a civil rights movement.

That's why DNC politicians and party members and celebrities are so quick to bend the knee and make a huge show of support for it.

So Eric Trump's latest attempt to prove which one is the dimmest motherfucker in the family has catapulted him into a sizeable lead...

Eric Trump's tweet about Ghislaine Maxwell backfired very badly indeed The Poke

even snopes tells you why this matters.

Are These Images of Donald Trump and Ghislaine Maxwell Real?

all of the photos were taken during or BEFORE 2000. the clintons were still friends with both of them, even inviting them to their daughter's wedding in 2010, long after he had already been convicted and everyone knew he was a pedophile. :shrug:

but i know, that doesn't matter to you, because you are convinced because you hate orange blob so much, i get it.

Still delusional about your hero then. I'm sure he was a fine upstanding member of society until he hit 50 and then just woke up one morning and decided he needed a new hobby. DERP.

Still delusional about your hero then. I'm sure he was a fine upstanding member of society until he hit 50 and then just woke up one morning and decided he needed a new hobby. DERP.

You're derping pretty hard bro. The point is pretty clear.

Back