Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between? by Mr Jimmy Pop - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?
Page 15 of 138
Thread Tools
starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
281 - 09-25-2018, 01:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
I thought we all agreed roy moore was guilty as ****

sometimes actual child molesters run for things you know
Roy Moore could be a pedophile the problem is, nothing came about it other than he lost his race, media suddenly lost interest once they got what they wanted (a democrat elected)
 
starwolf_nexus is online now
 
Sponsored Links
triple
VeteranXV
Old
282 - 09-25-2018, 01:14
Reply With Quote
ok so trust that I have nothing to gain when I say that roy moore is a ****ing pedophile
 
triple is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
283 - 09-25-2018, 01:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
at the same time you can't just be like "the accuser is politically motivated" everytime someone in politics gets caught doing something ****ty
Sure, if they're actually caught. Provide actual evidence. Don't have lawyers construct your memories with legal speak. Don't wait till the literal last moment. Don't make demands.

I mean, I don't see you arguing for the expulsion of Keith Ellison for his crimes. I've never seen you say he was caught doing something ****ty. Never seen you call him a rapist or an abuser.
 
Fool is online now
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
284 - 09-25-2018, 01:19
Reply With Quote
I don't give a **** about Keith Ellison because Keith Ellison isn't nominated to be on the supreme court for life

I know it's a shocker but we delve a little deeper into the lives and background of people we appoint to lifetime positions that will alter the course of history
 
triple is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
285 - 09-25-2018, 01:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
I don't give a **** about Keith Ellison because Keith Ellison isn't nominated to be on the supreme court for life

I know it's a shocker but we delve a little deeper into the lives and background of people we appoint to lifetime positions that will alter the course of history
Then why give a **** about Roy Moore?
 
Fool is online now
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 09-25-2018, 01:25
Reply With Quote
are you seriously comparing the importance of a senator to a rep

who gives a **** about reps

you have one rep right now that's literally an agent of putin
 
triple is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
287 - 09-25-2018, 01:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
are you seriously comparing the importance of a senator to a rep

who gives a **** about reps

you have one rep right now that's literally an agent of putin

I see, so you only value women in relation to the power of the position put in play. Be as rapey as you like so long as you stick to a lesser office.
 
Fool is online now
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
288 - 09-25-2018, 01:27
Reply With Quote
im not even defending him, I just don't give a ****

kick him out of congress for all I care

its like saying "what about the dogcatcher"

higher positions of power (and scotus is the highest) have higher bars

is this confusing to you
 
triple is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
289 - 09-25-2018, 01:31
Reply With Quote
my rep is Richie Neal

have you ever heard of Richie Neal, he's the ranking member of Ways & Means, he's been in congress for like 30 years

no you haven't

you know why

because no one gives a **** about reps
 
triple is offline
 
starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
290 - 09-25-2018, 01:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
im not even defending him, I just don't give a ****

kick him out of congress for all I care

its like saying "what about the dogcatcher"

higher positions of power (and scotus is the highest) have higher bars

is this confusing to you
and thus the higher the position the higher the standard of quantitative evidence needed to besmirch a candidate than literally "She said he did X at some time in this or maybe even another reality timeline at a very unspecified date"

but you're trippling down on your stupid assertions that he's guilty because she said so*

*but in no way can point to a specific time, date, place, people present
 
starwolf_nexus is online now
 
Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 09-25-2018 at 19:55..
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 09-25-2018, 01:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
who gives a **** about reps
idk but i heard that mitchdubai doesn't care about reps
 
Edofnor is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
292 - 09-25-2018, 01:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
im not even defending him, I just don't give a ****

kick him out of congress for all I care

its like saying "what about the dogcatcher"

higher positions of power (and scotus is the highest) have higher bars

is this confusing to you
It's not confusing, there are obviously higher offices, I'm just surprised to hear you admit that you have a cutoff where you don't give a **** about sexual misconduct or abuse. It's almost as if you don't care about morality at all so long as you can control who holds offices you deem worth holding.

What are your thoughts on Al Franken?
 
Fool is online now
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
293 - 09-25-2018, 01:41
Reply With Quote
i think he should gb2 calling rush limbaugh a big fat idiot
 
Edofnor is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
294 - 09-25-2018, 01:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
you're just ruining someone's reputation and keeping Roe v Wade safe.


even somewhere as never-endingly retarded as America...surely banning abortions isn't ever going to be on the table

i know you guys like doubling down on the religious idiocy, but still...
 
coombz is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
295 - 09-25-2018, 01:47
Reply With Quote
kavanaugh even said Roe v Wade is settled law but democrats will never stop their insatiable desire to murder black babies so u kno just in case
 
LGBR is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
296 - 09-25-2018, 01:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post


even somewhere as never-endingly retarded as America...surely banning abortions isn't ever going to be on the table

i know you guys like doubling down on the religious idiocy, but still...
I don't believe it will be. I personally think that the court will uphold Roe v Wade regardless of who gets appointed. I'm capable of recognizing the fervent and hyperbolic left though thinking that any originalist is automatically going to overturn it immediately because they want to regulate uteri and then overturn women's suffrage too.
 
Fool is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
297 - 09-25-2018, 01:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
kavanaugh even said Roe v Wade is settled law but democrats will never stop their insatiable desire to murder black babies so u kno just in case
Since 1973, over 17,000,000 black democrat voters have been aborted.
 
Fool is online now
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
298 - 09-25-2018, 01:57
Reply With Quote
free at last
free at last
 
LGBR is online now
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
299 - 09-25-2018, 01:58
Reply With Quote
they were aborted b/c they were going to be conservative black voters
 
Edofnor is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
300 - 09-25-2018, 02:07
Reply With Quote
well they don't know about you but they were pissed
 
LGBR is online now
 
Page 15 of 138
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:36.