[Official] :bandit: 2.0

ZFarv.jpg

pretzel bread + ham, prosciutto, salami, provolone, lettuce, banana peppers, roasted red peppers in oil, vinegar

fuck with that homie

So here is another song, one which I have posted several times over the past couple of years.

It's called CCKMP by Steve Earle.

The first time I searched for this song on Youtube this is what I found. I have been in love ever since.

Also fuck Cocaine, :bandit: all day. I just like the video/song combo.

(yes I am a redneck)

also Rape Train for any posts below me. <3

So here is another song, one which I have posted several times over the past couple of years.

It's called CCKMP by Steve Earle.

The first time I searched for this song on Youtube this is what I found. I have been in love ever since.

Also fuck Cocaine, :bandit: all day. I just like the video/song combo.

(yes I am a redneck)

also Rape Train for any posts below me. <3

Love the audio. It makes me want to go practice my guitar. I wouldn't qualify for redneck, and I don't really enjoy what passes for mainstream country music, but I'm drawn to bluegrass, blues, and 'old-timey' folk music like a moth to flame.

The video I could take or leave. It's not bad, but the lens is fogged, there's washout, and if I was going for a ride, I would be away from all that civilization. But I watched it. Couldn't help it with the great musical performance. I was transfixed.

Disclaimer: I'm also pretty ripped right now. That doesn't change my tastes though.

Inception (movie) is mind blowing.

Yes. It's on my Christmas list.

:bandit:

"my friends" first harvest.. needs to dry the next couple of ones a bit more. this was the first plant.

IMAG0071_zpsfa822ad2.jpg

it turned out really nice, just needs to dry more, and cure. good mix of body and head high :bandit:

Last edited:
I hate anti-weed people who used to smoke.

It's like they have all the proof that all the bullshit they've heard is just bullshit, because they've done it, and yet they choose to believe it all anyways.

Back