Medic achievements reduce tf2 fun by Hydrogen - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page Medic achievements reduce tf2 fun
Page 2 of 3
HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 05-04-2008, 11:20
were do you get the map for this.
 
HypnosisFX is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Ekos
VeteranX
Old
22 - 05-04-2008, 12:32
uh what
 
Ekos is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
23 - 05-04-2008, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Also, class restrictions should be implemented in servers as well.... to prevent all these freakin medics who don't care about teamplay- only unlocking their achievements.
There is one server I played on the past couple of days that limited teams to one engineer. No limit on medics though. I agree it's a good idea.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 05-04-2008, 19:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekos View Post
uh what
There is a map someone made that u can use to get all of the achievements called achievement6
 
HypnosisFX is offline
 
shaka_zulu705
Veteran++
Old
25 - 05-04-2008, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisFX View Post
There is a map someone made that u can use to get all of the achievements called achievement6
did you go to the ip i posted because the admin is constantly updating the map.

also has anybody gotten the revenge kill thing? i only need that and chief of staff.
 
shaka_zulu705 is offline
 
Hellsfury
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 05-04-2008, 23:42
Good thing I managed to unlock my Medic before they removed the CVAR for it .

Still... it is really gay to see 5 medics on your team.... all in a big circle jerk yanking on each others wieners for an achievement.
 
Hellsfury is offline
 
CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
27 - 05-05-2008, 05:07
I just had another thing I want to try for engy unlockables. I'm going to place teleporter entrances that exit all the way back to spawn behind our teams snipers or next to other engineers.
 
CarpeIppon is offline
 
HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 05-05-2008, 06:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka_zulu705 View Post
did you go to the ip i posted because the admin is constantly updating the map.

also has anybody gotten the revenge kill thing? i only need that and chief of staff.

i tried to get in with my bro to help him get his stuff but it says missing .....that map.
 
HypnosisFX is offline
 
HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 05-07-2008, 08:43
Its getting better, less and less medics are showing up now. Its funny cause you hear peeps on the voice yelling medic every 5 seconds.
 
HypnosisFX is offline
 
SexxxGodSteve
VeteranX
Old
30 - 05-09-2008, 06:26
I'd like to thank the ******s from here who decided to **** up the only good achievement server worth being on right now.
 
SexxxGodSteve is offline
 
scandal
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 05-09-2008, 19:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
I'd like to thank the ******s from here who decided to **** up the only good achievement server worth being on right now.
I was on that server last night. It seemed okay to me. In fact, I got a bunch of cheivements done. The only achievement I have left to do is Family Practice, which got stuck at 10/10 without being done. I reset it and am going to try to get it tonight.

edit: I assume you're talking about the server that shaka_zulu posted. If not, then ignore what I just said.
 
scandal is offline
 
CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
32 - 05-09-2008, 22:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal View Post
I was on that server last night. It seemed okay to me. In fact, I got a bunch of cheivements done. The only achievement I have left to do is Family Practice, which got stuck at 10/10 without being done. I reset it and am going to try to get it tonight.
I think they just fixed it via patch.
 
CarpeIppon is offline
 
DRAMA
VeteranX
Old
33 - 05-10-2008, 12:46
btw servers running the mario kart map you can get Chief of staff done in like....well i got 934k healing in one 3 minute life so yeah, real fast.
 
DRAMA is offline
 
John the Jammer
VeteranX
Old
34 - 05-13-2008, 00:44
I am personally NOT looking forward to the pyro and sniper achievements.
The last thing I want is 4 pyros running around simultaneously catching **** on fire. And sniping is normally a worthless class unless the person is really skilled.
 
John the Jammer is offline
 
scandal
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 05-13-2008, 13:27
The amusing thing about pyro achievements is that most games will be 10 pyros trying to light each other on fire.
 
scandal is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
36 - 05-13-2008, 13:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAMA View Post
btw servers running the mario kart map you can get Chief of staff done in like....well i got 934k healing in one 3 minute life so yeah, real fast.
Damn. Nice find.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
godswill
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 05-14-2008, 14:43
Yeah playing on the mario kart server really ****s your stats .. I have sniper with most damage at 66k.. most healing done is 1.3 mil .. you can, however finish your medic achievements really fast..

use: bind key "build 3" and you can build about 10 sentries..
 
godswill is offline
 
SexxxGodSteve
VeteranX
Old
38 - 05-19-2008, 02:10
i really dont feel like working to get the rest of these medic achievements and i want that ****ign saw.

is there anything i can do?
 
SexxxGodSteve is offline
 
HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 05-19-2008, 06:45
Ill help you later if ya want, i still have a few to get for my bone saw. my achievments reset so i had lost everything. but im almost done.
 
HypnosisFX is offline
 
Spookious1
VeteranX
Old
40 - 05-19-2008, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal View Post
The amusing thing about pyro achievements is that most games will be 10 pyros trying to light each other on fire.
This sounds lag-tastic. It will be molassasy fun!

ps: Soldiers will mop up "the achievers" on pubs.
 
Spookious1 is offline
 
Page 2 of 3


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page Medic achievements reduce tf2 fun

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59.