Pooptruck++
Old
1221 - 05-15-2011, 20:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop View Post
LOL, this dude

ps, mine were 19" 1 month ago last time i cared to measure. lmao

lol, you're so pathetic mitch haahha
****ing amazing, did you forget you posted pics, podgy? The only 19 your arms are is their ****ing length, you fat bastard.

Sponsored Links
Adroit
VeteranXV
Old
1222 - 05-15-2011, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
****ing amazing, did you forget you posted pics, podgy? The only 19 your arms are is their ****ing length, you fat bastard.

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1223 - 05-16-2011, 02:16
LOL @ little mitch

mitch the pro powerlifter with no records of ever doing anything has no idea what bulking is. LOL

Last edited by Prop; 05-16-2011 at 02:20..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1224 - 05-16-2011, 02:47
Quote:
LOL @ little mitch

mitch the pro powerlifter with no records of ever doing anything has no idea what bulking is. LOL
Yeah, I understand bulking. And fat bastards. There's a not very subtle difference you seem to be having trouble with.

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1225 - 05-16-2011, 02:52
its amazing to me how you try to turn everything around on everyone, little mitch. but the sad part is, is that you still cant prove jack **** except that you have little arms and an ugly yellow grin. you are a very sad old man trying to gain favor on an internet forum...lol

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1226 - 05-16-2011, 12:55
Quote:
its amazing to me how you try to turn everything around on everyone, little mitch. but the sad part is, is that you still cant prove jack **** except that you have little arms and an ugly yellow grin. you are a very sad old man trying to gain favor on an internet forum...lol
Sure thing Porky. I mean Bulky.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXV
Old
1227 - 05-16-2011, 13:02
its pretty amazing how insecure you are mitch

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1228 - 05-16-2011, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Sure thing Porky. I mean Bulky.
thanks. well anyway, im down to a ~12% 194 now .. lost ~20lbs or so between being off creatine and work/stress/moving/****diet/****sleep. hopefully thats all done now, so i can start getting stronger again

mitch, when you trained powerlifting, what type of lifting schedule did you use? similar to westside barbell with band/chain/dynamic days? did you lift mostly/all raw in training? what strength progression did you use? (not trolling). I only lift raw, as I have no interest in lifting with gear since it just seems too 'sport', or even cheap, to me.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
1229 - 05-16-2011, 21:36
if you want to keep it simple, Texas Method is good

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1230 - 05-16-2011, 21:38
im staying with 5/3/1 for another few months to see how it does. im just curious what he did 'so long ago' and see how it compares to training progressions today

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1231 - 05-17-2011, 14:40
Quote:
thanks. well anyway, im down to a ~12% 194 now .. lost ~20lbs or so between being off creatine and work/stress/moving/****diet/****sleep. hopefully thats all done now, so i can start getting stronger again

mitch, when you trained powerlifting, what type of lifting schedule did you use? similar to westside barbell with band/chain/dynamic days? did you lift mostly/all raw in training? what strength progression did you use? (not trolling). I only lift raw, as I have no interest in lifting with gear since it just seems too 'sport', or even cheap, to me.
I don't think training with chains and bands had ever been thought of when I lifted. As you already observed i'm an old man . All of my lifting was raw, remember even in comp I was benching and DLing raw anyway, would wear my single ply squat suit and knee wraps only when I was building up for a comp, otherwise raw squats and a lot of heavy leg presses. Training was pretty basic, one heavy squat day, one heavy DL and two bench, the rest was all supplementary exercise, pulldowns, inclines, dumbell work etc. I think some of the stuff they do now like benching with boards on the chest is geared towards benching with a shirt on that might as well be hydraulic.

If you're 194 you must be even shorter than me, unless the pics you posted are old. Thse days I just train to stay in shape and do some running aswell, planning a marathon next Jan so would like to do that at around 170, currently around 190, so I'm just doing a couple of weight sessions a week and lots of cardio to try to get 20 pounds of fat off and retain my shape.

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1232 - 05-17-2011, 19:33
nah, im 5'7-5'8 somewhere in there. running killed my muscle mass when i was into it a few years ago. i felt great and loved the runs when i could do them 5ish miles 4 times a week, but i felt small so i started lifting heavy again.

i think chains/bands came around like ~10years ago or so.

good luck in the marathon, thats brutal... I dont think i'll ever willingly do a marathon.

Last edited by Prop; 05-17-2011 at 21:22..
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
1233 - 05-17-2011, 21:21
you short guys have it easy to pack on the mass

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
1234 - 05-17-2011, 21:31
the **** we do lol.... if you ate until you were sick everyday and lifted heavy, you'd put it on just as fast as i do

Soup
Soup++
Old
1235 - 05-17-2011, 21:40
you short guys have it easy staying skinny to go up hills 5'11 165

Prop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1236 - 05-17-2011, 21:57
I'm an easy gainer for sure -- i can just look at a barbell and pack on muscle/weight but i can't easily stay at <10% bf unless I monitor 100% of everything I eat and calculate it...which I consider an eating disorder of sorts. so i roughly estimate my intake of prot and carbs, and i dont really eat anything super fatty, so I dont monitor it. Carbs are what get me chubby and bloated so I eat more carbs on low body lift days, and eat fewer carbs on upper body lift days. and man ... i wish i was 6'0 or so, then i'd be at an EASY 230-245

my general philosophy is:
- drink mainly water, but dont always deny myself good drinks in life.. thats not a life.
- try to eat whole foods
- try to have ~50grams of protein with each meal (since im maybe 175-180 of lean muscle, 200 total today)
- eat 4-5 times a day
- just do approximate portions and not go insane counting calories

Last edited by Prop; 05-17-2011 at 22:03..
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
1237 - 05-17-2011, 22:41
I'm 6'3" 180 and its hard for me to gain, even with gomad. I eat like a horse but I burn calories like mad too. I am content though just trying to get the to the point where I look ripped and have decent strength.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
1238 - 05-17-2011, 23:45
you're doing too much cardio or else not eating enough real food if gomad doesn't do it for ya

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
1239 - 05-18-2011, 01:41
I can put on weight like a ****ing champ. To be lean and look the way I want I have to eat with more care than ****ing anorexic girls do.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1240 - 05-18-2011, 13:55
Quote:
good luck in the marathon, thats brutal... I dont think i'll ever willingly do a marathon.
Thanks. I don't think it's possible to do one unwillingly

I've done 3 before, Dubai Marathon 2001/2/3. Not the easiest, they run it when Dubai is at its coldest in early Jan with a 7 am start, but by 11 am it can still be 70 degrees. After 3 tries I broke 4 hours, which at 5'7" and 180 I consider to be a triumph of effort over design.

Page 62 of 66

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page ***9830;

Social Website Bullshit