[What a retard]So my brother is now a vegetarian by blazindave - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [What a retard]So my brother is now a vegetarian
Page 5 of 8
Thread Tools
TrailerParkPrid
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 03-31-2007, 12:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
This is beyond retarded. Anyone ever encounter stupidity on this level? So today during dinner i learn that "after months of thinking" that my 15 year old brother wants to be a vegetarian. Even eating fish is bad.
How do i "change his mind", short of kicking his ass and stuffing meat in his mouth.
His reasoning is retarded and he plays alot of hockey (he's on two teams).
What's his reasoning?
 
TrailerParkPrid is offline
 
Sponsored Links
nada
VeteranX
Old
82 - 03-31-2007, 14:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
He'll go back to eating meat again, they always do.

I hate everybody that chooses to be a vegetarian, those that have to be by religion I can tolerate because it's not up to them. But the people that just one day decide never to eat meat again anger me with their stupidity.
Wow. You think someone who doesn't eat meat is 'stupid'. U R DA SMARTEST 1 IN TOWN!!

Where the **** do you closed minded people come from? Lord knows I haven't met anyone half as ignorant as some of you people.
 
nada is offline
 
technique
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 03-31-2007, 14:04
Reply With Quote
blazin you are acting like a tool. "wah im looking out for him, he wont be able to play sports". guess what ******, the animals DO suffer, and its a valid reason people dont eat meat. others know the animals suffer but dont feel its enough to stop eating meat or just really feel terrible and eat it anyway.

so get off his jock and take care of your own ****. its not like he's gotten into drugs or anything
 
technique is offline
 
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 03-31-2007, 14:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
guess what ******, the animals DO suffer, and its a valid reason people dont eat meat.
Cry me a river.
 
Baby Bew is offline
 
blazindave
Veteran
Old
85 - 03-31-2007, 14:05
Reply With Quote
Mmm..this thread has turned into flame wars.
carni: "MEAT IS TEH SEX"
vegi: "NO U IS A FAG, MEAT IS FOR HOMOS"

We eat everything. The fact is that a friend "convinced" him, it is a guy apparently. During dinner we have pasta/fish/meat with salad, veggies and fruit. So we eat healthy. It is not just meat.
MEAT FTW. Vegetarians are ******s. ******S I SAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
blazin you are acting like a tool. "wah im looking out for him, he wont be able to play sports". guess what ******, the animals DO suffer, and its a valid reason people dont eat meat. others know the animals suffer but dont feel its enough to stop eating meat or just really feel terrible and eat it anyway.

so get off his jock and take care of your own ****. its not like he's gotten into drugs or anything
His decision was very sudden...too sudden.
Animals suffer? If they were left in the wild they d suffer anyway. Ever heard of lions, crocs and wolves? They can eat gazelles alive, but you get a hard on if a human eats a steak?
stfu
 
blazindave is offline
 
Last edited by blazindave; 03-31-2007 at 14:08..
link_
Old
86 - 03-31-2007, 14:07
Reply With Quote
Vegetarians are pretty huge ******s imo.
 
link_ is offline
 
blazindave
Veteran
Old
87 - 03-31-2007, 14:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by link_ View Post
Vegetarians are pretty huge ******s imo.
I'm sure they are the same ones who say 300 sucked.
 
blazindave is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 03-31-2007, 14:41
Reply With Quote
vegetarians ****ing scare me

i think they are worse than gays
 
coombz is offline
 
Irishknight
VeteranX
Old
89 - 03-31-2007, 14:44
Reply With Quote
buy grill
buy steak
cook steak on grill on semi-regular basis

he'll break eventually
 
Irishknight is offline
 
link_
Old
90 - 03-31-2007, 15:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
I'm sure they are the same ones who say 300 sucked.
I should go see 300 so i can definitively say whether it truly sucks or not.
 
link_ is offline
 
technique
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 03-31-2007, 15:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post

His decision was very sudden...too sudden.
Animals suffer? If they were left in the wild they d suffer anyway. Ever heard of lions, crocs and wolves? They can eat gazelles alive, but you get a hard on if a human eats a steak?
stfu
u ****in retard, i swear. have you ever seen the conditions at some of the plants? btw i eat meat u ****, stop trying to act like i got a problem with eating it. i am just defending those who choose to be vegetarian. its called accepting other people's lifestyles you immature close minded ******.

and , how can this decision be made too sudden? you have to sit there and nibble meat, throw it away, nibble some more, throw it away, and then finally decide? last i checked, you simply decide hmm, id rather not eat it and voila, you dont! idiot
 
technique is offline
 
blazindave
Veteran
Old
92 - 03-31-2007, 15:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
u ****in retard, i swear. have you ever seen the conditions at some of the plants? btw i eat meat u ****, stop trying to act like i got a problem with eating it. i am just defending those who choose to be vegetarian. its called accepting other people's lifestyles you immature close minded ******.

and , how can this decision be made too sudden? you have to sit there and nibble meat, throw it away, nibble some more, throw it away, and then finally decide? last i checked, you simply decide hmm, id rather not eat it and voila, you dont! idiot
Yes i have seen some of the conditions at the plants or "slaughterhouses". It was too sudden because he didnt have a problem eating it suddenly two days ago. Didnt mention anything before hand and he has been thinking about it for "several months". But suddenly "i cannot do this to the animals!!11!!".
stfu and stfd.
 
blazindave is offline
 
Groove
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 03-31-2007, 15:30
Reply With Quote
just call him a celery sucker

and cook bacon every morning - that **** reiks
 
Groove is offline
 
skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
94 - 03-31-2007, 15:34
Reply With Quote
Being a vegetarion is such an un-healthy, and retarded lifestyle..
 
skysnipe is offline
 
Gonstone
Mastar Turretar++
Old
95 - 03-31-2007, 15:38
Reply With Quote
I've been a vegetarian for 23 years. Nothing wrong with it at all.

That being said...Why the hell are you worried about his sports? I have been an athlete all my life. I was state ranked in 3 sports, and nationally ranked in 1. What is your rationale behind saying this will effect his sports?

Also...I think PETA vegetarians are retards.
 
Gonstone is offline
 
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 03-31-2007, 15:42
Reply With Quote
I was ranked #1 in the world in sports, and I eat meat, case closed
 
Animo is offline
 
technique
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 03-31-2007, 15:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
It was too sudden because he didnt have a problem eating it suddenly two days ago. Didnt mention anything before hand and he has been thinking about it for "several months". But suddenly "i cannot do this to the animals!!11!!".
has it ever occurred to you that maybe he didnt tell you when he was thinking about it? that doesnt make it sudden, but only to you. you are contradicting what you say like every other sentence, i can barely keep up. slow down
 
technique is offline
 
Gonstone
Mastar Turretar++
Old
98 - 03-31-2007, 15:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
I was ranked #1 in the world in sports, and I eat meat, case closed
Masturbation is not a sport.
 
Gonstone is offline
 
Artemis Pockels
Veteran++
Old
99 - 03-31-2007, 15:46
Reply With Quote
for the ******s saying he's "trying to find out who he is," that is bull****

he's being a ****** because his friends are a ******

take charge and don't let his friends count for more in his life than his brother does otherwise you're just some second rate *****
 
Artemis Pockels is offline
 
blazindave
Veteran
Old
100 - 03-31-2007, 15:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
has it ever occurred to you that maybe he didnt tell you when he was thinking about it? that doesnt make it sudden, but only to you. you are contradicting what you say like every other sentence, i can barely keep up. slow down
I am :\? Maybe im in shock cause i love meat so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonstone View Post
I've been a vegetarian for 23 years. Nothing wrong with it at all.

That being said...Why the hell are you worried about his sports? I have been an athlete all my life. I was state ranked in 3 sports, and nationally ranked in 1. What is your rationale behind saying this will effect his sports?

Also...I think PETA vegetarians are retards.
did you take supplements pills and the like? What sports were these and what is your name.
My rationale is the not enough protein.
 
blazindave is offline
 
Page 5 of 8
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [What a retard]So my brother is now a vegetarian

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:09.