[Video Games] Eve Online to have a 'grief counseling' for players... by samUwell - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Video Games] Eve Online to have a 'grief counseling' for players...
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-12-2019, 12:26
yeah so...

‘EVE’ Online’ To Console Your Loss
Quote:
EVE Online has built itself on a foundation that the strong survive, and the weak exist only as long as the strong allow it. Okay okay, it’s not quite that brutal, but it is a very difficult game for new players to get into. Thousands of players give the game a try each year, and of them only a small percentage stick around longer than a week.
[.....]

CCP Games is developing the means to integrate a literal grief counseling program into EVE Online, specifically for these new players. The idea is that once the program is available, when a player loses a new ship they’ll be directly contacted by an in-game moderator. The moderator will be tasked with explaining to a new player exactly what happened, whether it’s their fault or not, and then ease them back into the game from there; sometimes even with a replacement ship. The program won’t always have a human touch, eventually they’d like to compile enough data to just make it a quick, painless automatic process to teach new players more quickly.
[.....]

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 09-12-2019, 12:27
I have never played Eve Online so I cannot comment on the learning curve but this is wtf material.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 09-12-2019, 12:47
game is hardcore pvp... they doin dis to keep noobs from ragequitting soon as they lose their first ship

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-12-2019, 13:26
What about cake?

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 09-12-2019, 14:18
Kids these days...

seriously.

Where was my grief counseling while I was getting base raped on snowblind for 20 minutes that felt like 20 hours.

Or when I was getting smashed over and over again because I couldn't find the rocket launch or armor in time?

EVE: Online # SafeSpaceSim

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
6 - 09-12-2019, 14:41
clickbait fakenew

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 09-12-2019, 18:01
base **** sucked worse than **** ****.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Video Games] Eve Online to have a 'grief counseling' for players...

Social Website Bullshit