So the Phantom of the opera in London got cancelled after 34 shows...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
What more evidence do you need that masks don't work?

Oh shit I meant 34 years. How do I Ninja edit thread title?

Thread fail, carry on.

Been thinking about binning this shit for a while now. Regardless of whether Spxnge is trolling or not, he makes a valid point. One of the few people on here who is genuinely entertaining, because he thinks funny goes a little bit beyond "this thread sucks". The only others that have anything at all i'm interested in reading is Al Muktar and Vanster.

Most of the rest of the brain donors in here simply aren't worth my time. You have the Methicans, Elvis Hitler and a few other spectacularly retarded tossers who couldn't string an original thought together if their lives depended on it. The delusional narcissist crew, Naptown, Obibun, LGBR etc. who have awesome lives (because they said so, on the internet). Glare and a bunch of nerdlings who still giggle amongst themselves about something that didn't happen 2 years ago, and Redmeat who is king of the internet because he can do Google a bit.

This whole thing has become Jerry Springer online.

So I set the negrep bar pretty high for you kids to aim at, plenty of you would be there already if you weren't being ignored so much. Protip: say something thought-provoking, even if it's controversial. Don't bang on about how awesome Dubai is. Because shit-trucks.

My only regret is not being able to stick around long enough to figure out how NGFM remembers to keep breathing.

Mitchdubai out...................... ............

Back