is wearing a mask a political topic? by hyung - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page is wearing a mask a political topic?
Page 6 of 13
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
101 - 07-17-2020, 11:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Population? About 1.2 million. What percentage is 85 of 1.2 million?
About 0.007
My county has about 1.2 million people, 102,000 tests, 1,200 active cases, and 93 deaths. 0.007% death rate; 8% of all new tests are coming back positive. I do not know why we are getting an influx of new cases, but it can be traced back to the reopening of several various kinds of shops.

I have been wearing a mask since March 17th. From then to about May, I wore a p100 mask. In May, I got a hold of the POS medical masks and wear one every time I get out of my car, until I get back into my car. You cannot walk into any store (that is still open) without wearing a mask.

The only time I do not wear it when I am outside is when I take my dog out front to do his business, or when I am up on a roof and I am by myself. I have no issue wearing a piece of paper over my face except when it is in the upper 90s and I am on a roof doing an inspection. I can easily log 15,000 steps doing my inspections and that is just too much while wearing a mask.

I really have no issue wearing a mask as I am usually in the store for 15 minutes. However, I have a major issue when the State makes a mandate or law forcing the people to do something.

50 mil people are now unemployed and now the State is going to start ticketing people for not obeying their order. "But Sam... it is not a criminal offense." Yeah, until the person who has no $ cannot pay the $500 bill. It will then go back to court for a failure to pay and eventually a warrant for arrest will be issued, and the taxpayers get to pay to have someone in jail and the cycle continues.

*****ute: Watch how well a mask works...

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 07-17-2020, 12:16
what were you guys saying about following the law and blm I completely forgot after reading that **** lmfao

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 07-17-2020, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
what were you guys saying about following the law and blm I completely forgot after reading that **** lmfao
Not sure if that was directed to me or not but you will see I never once commented on BLM breaking the law or following directions/orders.

I hate the State, but I hate communists more so watching them getting their **** kicked in is good fun. It is the only time you'll find me rooting for the State, which is rather... ironic. You know, the State, laying the smack down on communists.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 07-17-2020, 12:38
i too enjoy seeing them get bailed out every day and the cops whining and getting fired

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
105 - 07-17-2020, 19:59
if only people used that 1200 stimulus check to buy a 10 pack of masks for $20 or bought a reusuable $5 at target.....

Now ppl going to prison... SMH

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 07-18-2020, 09:34
idk about other states but colorado's definition of mask is p liberal
u can get away w/ pulling ur undershirt over ur nose and mouth ffs

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 07-18-2020, 09:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I feel bad for my 18 year old, though. He is not exactly a social butterfly but I would like him to be able to get out and about. There are so many businesses shut down. So many great local venues that are empty likely never to return. ****'s changing. No doubt. Is it worth it?

Is it worth completely decimating many cities because other cities have issues? Not in my mind but that's just my opinion and I am just a healthy, smart, common sense type old man who really doesn't give much of a **** what happens to stupid people.

~namaste~
I have a nephew in the last year of high school, he is now missing out on all the parties 18th, 21st that happen about every week, all the school functions, parties, dinners, award nights ... all gone. Recently got his licence and first car and freedom - but has sat in lockdown for months. Not to mention the complete stuffing up of his final year of school, he attends what is probably the top private boy's school in Aus and the pressure to come out on top is immense.

and he just broke up with his girlfriend - poor kid is devastated

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
109 - 07-18-2020, 10:28
if only they both had guns

cael
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 07-18-2020, 10:58
yeah but then we wouldn't get treated to the sight of the guy rollin around in a pile of milk

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 07-18-2020, 11:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
idk about other states but colorado's definition of mask is p liberal
u can get away w/ pulling ur undershirt over ur nose and mouth ffs
Same with Washington. Almost as if simply covering your cough with your elbow would accomplish the same thing.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 07-18-2020, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Same with Washington. Almost as if simply covering your cough with your elbow would accomplish the same thing.
Except you can spread covid via droplets by just talking or breathing.

So yeah, if you cover your mouth with your elbow at all times, that's as good as a mask.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 07-18-2020, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

So yeah, if you cover your mouth with your elbow at all times, that's as good as a mask.
Gandalf is too misinformed to understand that. The American coronavirus response has been hamstrung by the lowest common demonimator - people like Gandalf.

This is a big reason why the United States is still struggling with this virus while first world countries are slowly reopening. You know, it requires a team effort to eradicate this thing. Unfortunately our team has people hosting covid parties, throwing tantrums over wearing a mask, and pretending the virus is being blown out of proportion to make trump look bad. It's pretty disappointing to watch.

This virus doesn't give a **** about your retarded culture war. I promise you it won't magically disappear after the November election.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
114 - 07-18-2020, 14:24
yes
the libtards think theres disease and germs
thats bull****
god created the earth
why would he create ****ing sickness and pestilence and ****

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
115 - 07-18-2020, 14:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I have a nephew in the last year of high school, he is now missing out on all the parties 18th, 21st that happen about every week, all the school functions, parties, dinners, award nights ... all gone. Recently got his licence and first car and freedom - but has sat in lockdown for months. Not to mention the complete stuffing up of his final year of school, he attends what is probably the top private boy's school in Aus and the pressure to come out on top is immense.

and he just broke up with his girlfriend - poor kid is devastated
It's really horrible for the kids. My daughter is 17 and had had her first 6 months independence when this hit at school in the UK, then forced to stay back home with the old farts again and missing out on so much. First boyfriend and all that. Things are getting better now though, next weekend she's heading off to Europe for 3 weeks before she goes back to start school again in Sept.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 07-18-2020, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
yes
the libtards think theres disease and germs
thats bull****
god created the earth
why would he create ****ing sickness and pestilence and ****
b/c he knew that ppl would eventually breed douchebags like u and douchebags like u deserve ****ing sickness and pestilence and ****

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
117 - 07-18-2020, 19:27
well that's not very nice

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 07-18-2020, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

I don’t spray spittle when I talk or breathe. I’m a civilized human being. I assume you’re just a Neanderthal. Or a spaz. Or sylvester the cat.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 07-18-2020, 23:15
gandalf is so simple he doesn’t know his own **** stinks

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 07-19-2020, 03:17
gandalf is a flat earth creationist or something tho

you can just do the public toilet anti **** stink thing and pull your t shirt over your chin

Page 6 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page is wearing a mask a political topic?

Social Website Bullshit