Alliance Tournament VIII

AT8Finals.jpg

sucks for me they moved PL on our side, I am looking forward to the rematch but it sucks that it has to be during the semi's rather than finals putting us out of prize range if we lose.

also looking forward to the rematch with solar fleet and circle of two vs voltron.

I like the fact that PL was moved to the other side, higher chance of HYDRA reaching the finals~~~

are you in any of the Dystopia games, enigma?

I like the fact that PL was moved to the other side, higher chance of HYDRA reaching the finals~~~
Hydra looks to have a good chance, though I don't know how they'll stand up to the winner of circle/voltron though.
are you in any of the Dystopia games, enigma?
Yeah, both of them so far as Zeraph. Against MM I died first in the ruppy (logistics got jammed), then was in the HAM drake against Kadeshi.

Last edited:
ya gl guyz~~~

p.s some extra ~'s for klauz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3~~ ty Mogs baby

I probably won't be playing though, since I have exams on Monday and my group is all hysterical and nervous

so mean bro, gobbins is the LYNCHPIN of our setups (((

btw, gj enigma, dystopia's armor bomber setup was pretty good (not perfect tho! ;))

KadaEl did a fantastic job keeping you all up.
That he did. Apparently I may have bombed the wrong direction, I'll have to check the video. I burned in towards them too quickly and went perpendicular to them just outside bhaal's stasis. I thought I had realigned, but I was zoomed out so I could see the range overlay. I'd normally be embarrassed as fuck, but I'll gladly take credit for bombing in CCP claw's direction.

Last edited:
That he did. Apparently I may have bombed the wrong direction, I'll have to check the video. I burned in towards them too quickly and went perpendicular to them just outside bhaal's stasis. I thought I had realigned, but I was zoomed out so I could see the range overlay. I'd normally be embarrassed as fuck, but I'll gladly take credit for bombing in CCP claw's direction.

lol was that you? They said someone had bombed CCP Claw's direction and supported it.

lol was that you? They said someone had bombed CCP Claw's direction and supported it.
Pretty sure, just looked through my logs and the only bomb hits I got were at the very end against the guardian.

Both bhaals were also attacking me the entire time:
[ 2010.06.19 19:34:58 ] (combat) Mega Pulse Laser II belonging to Terianna Eri misses you completely.
[ 2010.06.19 19:35:01 ] (combat) Mega Pulse Laser II belonging to AeroEclipse misses you completely.

Pretty sure, just looked through my logs and the only bomb hits I got were at the very end against the guardian.

Both bhaals were also attacking me the entire time:
[ 2010.06.19 19:34:58 ] (combat) Mega Pulse Laser II belonging to Terianna Eri misses you completely.
[ 2010.06.19 19:35:01 ] (combat) Mega Pulse Laser II belonging to AeroEclipse misses you completely.

Yeah you'd go down to about half armor and get rep'ed back up again and again.

Back