[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Also, if I win one of the drawings from this, I don't want the money anymore. This just pisses me off too much. Use the money to buy a dog that will dry hump the "auditors" into submission.

I'm not going to write out any lengthy letters to newspapers or anything, but if there's any way I can help support you in this, I'm willing.

Really I think one of the best shots at getting exposure is that local consumer rights advocate person for the news. If enough of us contacted them, I'm sure he'd bite.

Unfortunately, due to the size of this (cash value-wise), you really need a lawyer to get any real results, but media attention would definitely help.

Telos,

If the laws in the US are the same as in belgium you can sue them for malpractice fraud and probaly some other shit. Take them to court get them audited and whatever.

Seriously TW has done some pretty impressive things, winning this contest was one of them. Unfortunatly i'm not from the states.

But we have about 500+ regular viewers of the GD forum. Get a sticky going 500 people sending mails to newspapers etc. Hell even make a video and send it to major newscompanies. The public loves these kind of love dramas.

I wish you the best of luck.

FIGHT THE FIGHT

I completely wasn't even thinking of the marriage angle. "This couple was in love.. blah blah blah until a dealership made there whatever a living hell."

if you can afford it, let a lawyer write a letter to them, even if it costs you money - fuck that, don't let them get away with such bullshit. I realy hate such high handed behaviour.

Jumping 1000 votes in the last 2 hours in no iregularity at all! They realy apply a double standard here (if thats the right saying here). Also "not acting in good faith" can be realy anything and is totaly subjective.

And btw, you can write your ass off how much you want, but if those mails/letters don't come from a lawyer they won't give a shit, no matter what you write!

My friends dad is Minnesota Twins radio announcer and former player Dan Gladden. I should get a YouTube video of him being like, ''Hi I'm Dan Gladden the voice of the Minnesota Twins, don't go to Nissan whatever because they're dicks!" He'd never do it but it'd be awesome.

Holy wtf....

Get a lawyer Telos, this is bullshit. Also someone needs to draft a letter, something well written and to the point, that explains the exact level of bullshit this is. A form letter if you will. (I'd do it right now, except I've got a headache that I'm pretty sure is trying to kill me.)

Once the form letter is written, post it here.... We need the email of both the dealership in MN, and the company that actually held the contest. And basically we just start form lettering the fuck out of them. (and the sponsors as well wouldn't be bad.) It works for senators.

Honestly, if all of their sponsors and the dealership start getting a few thousand emails that say the same thing, from different people. (Subject line can be different, polite but different in each email.) They can't delete them all, because they have to check each one to see what it is, each email being the same thing.

It sends a message.

In the mean time, get a fucking lawyer Telos... the worst he can tell you is, "you're fucked."

I emailed the nissan dealership as well as nissan corporate headquarters basically telling them I will never buy another nissan product and will make sure none of my friends and family do either

The fact of the matter is I really don't want to drag the other couple through the mud. It really has nothing to do with them and they are a month away from their wedding date and don't need something else to think about.

Really all I care for is proof that the contest was audited fairly. I'll look into the lawyer route later today. Even getting it in the news will effect the other couple and I really don't want that. I think I will also try and get in contact with a PR person at feldmann to let them know that a company they payed to hold a fair and unbias contest didn't seem to follow through on their contract.

And yes as was stated by some one a few posts up. This has been an amazing start to my fiancee and I's lives together. Its amazing how many people put in votes for us whether they knew us or not.

Also someone needs to draft a letter, something well written and to the point, that explains the exact level of bullshit this is. A form letter if you will. (I'd do it right now, except I've got a headache that I'm pretty sure is trying to kill me.)

Once the form letter is written, post it here.... We need the email of both the dealership in MN, and the company that actually held the contest. And basically we just start form lettering the fuck out of them. (and the sponsors as well wouldn't be bad.) It works for senators.

Honestly, if all of their sponsors and the dealership start getting a few thousand emails that say the same thing, from different people. (Subject line can be different, polite but different in each email.) They can't delete them all, because they have to check each one to see what it is, each email being the same thing.

This.

Telos,
its been said already but this point has to be made to them.

The #1 fact you have going for you in all this is that THEY have no way what-so-ever of determining whether disqualifying votes were sent in by people not supporting you.

The dramatic increase in votes in the final hours to the eventual winners is just the icing on the cake. And Feldmann Nissan can suck my balls.

Back