System Requirements?

With that current setup I think the game would be playable, but around 30fps, but some maps are laggier than others.

If your not in the instant access I suggest using the time to save up for a SSD for your OS and a few programs/games to use on it, and atleast wait for the GTX 1060 or above to come out. Thats a powerful CPU you have, you want a GPU to match so theres no bottleneck. The Midair people said that they might have another way for other people to access the game and help back the developers later down the line.

If you plan on playing the game ASAP I would suggest getting the AMD RX 480 which is an excellent budget card thats releasing soon.

I do have the instant access and thanks for the info, i'll see you guys on the servers soon

you have the 960 and it runs smooth right?

well mine is mobile version maybe desktop is more powerful

but i will likely need to tweak some graphics to get steady 60

right now it is pretty smooth but some tearing

im just saying that if you are going to upgrade card, spend a few more bucks and get something that will get you max graphics at 60+ fps

I went with :
Acer Desktop Computer Predator
Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6700K (4.00 GHz)
8 GB DDR4
1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Should be here in a few days can't wait to see you guys in the servers, thanks for all your advice.

LM|| S_pydeR
l33tMofos.com/

you'll be able to play but to get solid FPS you'll probably have to scale down the resolution

or at least thats what i have to do with an i5, 16GB of ram and a 560Ti

to clarify, @ 1920x1080 i get a pretty solid 120 fps on some maps, but on others i get like 40-50 so i'm guessing its mostly a map optimization thing

to guarantee solid fps on all maps i use that rscale var to scale the res down. i suppose i could tweak it each time a map loads but that seems stupid

on the other hand ive only played like 2 hours and barely tried to tweak any settings so i'm mostly just reporting on the initial out-of-box-experience

0000065228.gif

Back