Those are the lifestyles for you my friend

1537334695109.jpg

Sad and low energy like jeb

1o8x1e16f3n11.jpg

:rofl: u don't issue orders to the executive

the president may call to declassify anything he desires

I hope President Trump tells them to get fukt

full letter here

they are scared to death. i'm loving this shit.

Last edited:
does anybody seriously give an actual fuck what some 16 yr old kid did? If that is the worst he did, he is like a saint on earth.

i like my surpreme court appointees like i like my surpreme court legislation - poorly executed and binding

Maybe if she wasn't drunk at a house party and going into bedrooms with (multiple?) boys then this wouldn't have happened.

Also this was in about 1982, things were different then. Forced groping was the norm, they all loved it.

Maybe if she wasn't drunk at a house party and going into bedrooms with (multiple?) boys then this wouldn't have happened.

Also this was in about 1982, things were different then. Forced groping was the norm, they all loved it.

how many mouths and yelps have you smothered and squelched?

what? no. 1982 wasn't some heyday where all the girls got raped and they loved it.

you can say there's no proof *this* attack happened, you can say it's possible it's politically motivated, but the "rape isn't bad" take is objectively awful.

i'm brett kavanaugh - repuplican nominee for surpreme court and i can assure you - she wuld of loved it

Hello, white male here. I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole "women accusers should be immediately believed without evidence because they're an oppressed minority" narrative is probably one of the most unsettling things I have ever witnessed.

lagbear do not worry or hate - just ask clarence thomas these things do not matter much

white has nothing to do with it unless you might not satisfy them

Back