[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fact-375x215.png

Pedo rudy fact checked

This story has officially been rebunked and fact checked vetted by reddit just to make sure

Never like Guliani, but I don't give a shit what he's doing in that picture. That woman from the back looks like she's 30.

Her name is Maria Bakalova and was born on June 4, 1996 in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Even people reviewing the movie said this was so poorly setup and acted it had to be a fake. Good job of Guliani for doing a cya by calling to report it.

Drudge and everyone trying to spin this to take attention away from the real pieces of shit pervert family...the Bidens!

In the bedroom, Tutar (who blossoms from feral animal to sex pot in the course of the film) pushes him down on the bead and starts unbuckling his pants to remove the microphone. It’s quite clear at this point what the intentions are: he thinks they are going to bed. Only Cohen, dressed improbably in a wig and women’s underwear, bursts in and tells Rudy “she’s too old for you, she’s 15!” (Bakalova is at least 23, don’t worry.) Rudy hightails it out of the suite.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Back