[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

One way to spend your time is to make fun of people for not smiling while at a concentration camp.

I'm laughing now; how bout you?

anyway
I'd rather be on (((their side))) then the )))sub-Saharan(((
If (((they))) weren't trying to take everything and rip people off through their awesome 'haggling', maybe we could get along... but again
(((they))) are being found out and again
(((they))) will be driven out
(((some))) are the problem
not all
'cause (((they))) even eat their own

ok i admit it
one of my best friends is Jewish
not because of religion, but because of race
imagine that? and he doesn't hide it
or flaunt it
but
smart good guy

so let's be selective of the people we hate

Last edited:
We are the most large successful creatures on earth. Everywhere we've gone through evolutionary history, extinction has happened. We need to learn to keep our population down so we can stop the elimination of other creatures. If we need to kill things now to eat, we should be able to do so humanely. Let the United States of America be a shining example of that. And that will only start if we can control our population; what comes in.

2zgy9l1.png

An Obama portrait was revealed today. It's going to hang in the National Portrait Gallery. The artist was hand picked by Obama.

Obama Portraits Blend Paint and Politics, and Fact and Fiction - The New York Times

Obama_Portrait_17136-727x485.jpg

Here are some other works of art by the same artist that Obama picked:

zdugjDg.jpg

48210e928e4cbd7f68ad12ed54a584f9--kehinde-wiley-holofernes.jpg

oh jew york times

The painters they’ve picked to portray them — Kehinde Wiley, for Mr. Obama’s portrait; Amy Sherald, for Mrs. Obama — are African-American as well. Both artists have addressed the politics of race consistently in their past work, and both have done so in subtly savvy ways in these new commissions.

It doesn’t take #BlackLivesMatter consciousness to see the significance of this racial lineup within the national story as told by the Portrait Gallery. Mrs. Obama’s great-great grandparents were slaves. And today we’re seeing more and more evidence that the social gains of the civil rights, and Black Power, and Obama eras are, with a vengeance, being rolled back.

LMAO

why does this intentionally obscure and Orwellian doublespeak feel like any generic Black Panther movie review at RT right now?

why not just tell it like it is?

that the new HOT thing is to pick some radical political activist, calling themselves an artist, as an excuse to throw more taxpayer money at AND fund your true cause at the same time?

Cleon Peterson, also an American "artist" did this better under the Eiffel Tower in Paris a few years back.

Here It Is, the First Mural Ever Painted Beneath the Eiffel Tower - Creators

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

This is the next best thing to singing "kill the boer" as your national anthem right now.......that will come next

Last edited:
it is shit like this that makes me :shrug: if Trump was an actual nazi and REAL white supremacist tbh

i mean you (((guys))) are kind of owed some turnabout at this point just to re-calibrate the geopolitical spectrum at this moment

sorry not sorry i say

serveimage

u begged us for this conclusion right now

Back